The Deep Water Culture Home

I think it would best be expressed in a seperate thread on "How to Become a Deep Water Culture" There we can explain what it means and how to display the logo proudly with special emphasis on the pay back/pay forward for help received/given.
great idea any help let me know :goodjob:

Join up with us if you accept the Pledge and proudly display the logo in your signature.

SpongeBob Squarepants grows hydroponically!
He grows in the sea.
He grows with tiny bubbles,
just like you and me!

We ARE Family,
We are The Deep Water Culture!

If you want to learn from the greats, Major Tom,
PurpDaddy, Mostly Crazy, Bongtok4u,, db297, JonnyBtreed, Southern Grower, HomeGrown Hairy, ACGrower, MajPat, tSunami13, Paranoid420, LongHornFan, SmokeNchoke, hubebaba, peterman990, xpac7007, Dystopia, polishfalcon420,
RPSmoker420, chnk915, and hundreds of other skilled Deep Water Culture growers, then learn from THE BUBLEHEADS.

If you can teach DWC and Deep Water Culture, display the logo, am willing to help the new members here, and want to be part of a family, then join us.

Show your logo, show your pride, and show your intelligence and ability to do what most people can not do and that is grow Hydroponically with Feeder Tubes and a Water Pump!

We're not Dirt Bags!
We are The Deep Water Culture!!!!!

THE BUBLEHEAD GANG!
We are NOT DirtBags!!! We can grow in water!

Right click the Deep Water Culture Logo, save it to your computer, then upload it to your signature.

By adding this Deep Water Culture Logo to your signature, and claiming membership to the Deep Water Culture, you pledge to be very helpful to Newbies with DWC and Deep Water Culture with patience and caring and make all other Deep Water Culture proud to be a member of the gang. You agree to teach others growing with Bubbles. If you do not know the answer, go get someone else from the Deep Water Culture Gang to help.

Send or post this invitation to anyone you like and be sure that they know DWC and Deep Water Culture and are willing to help newbies.

May the Bubble Force be with us all.
God Bless our Chief Deep Water Culture, Mostly Crazy!

The Deep Water Culture are dedicated to helping others learn to grow in water, simple, fast and easy.

I don't have it and I can't get to it! LOL

Here you go! I just copied and pasted, but this may get someone started! And of course you need to add my name to the list too! This is the invite you sent me Roseman.

We ARE Family,
We are The Deep Water Culture!

If you want to learn from the greats,
Major Tom, PurpDaddy, Mostly Crazy, Illegal Smile, db297, JonnyBtreed, Southern Grower, HomeGrown Hairy, ACGrower, and hundreds of others, then learn from THE BUBLEHEADS.

If you can teach DWC and Deep Water Culture, and want to be part of a family, then join us.

Show your logo, show your pride, and show your intelligence and ability to do what most people can not do and that is grow Hydroponically!
We're not Dirt Bags!
We are The Deep Water Culture!!!!!

THE BUBLEHEAD GANG!
We are NOT DirtBags!!! We can grow in water!

Right click the Deep Water Culture Logo, save it to your computer, then upload it to your signature.

By adding this Deep Water Culture Logo to your signature, and claiming membership to the Deep Water Culture, you agree to be very helpful to Newbies with DWC and Deep Water Culture with patience and caring and make all other Deep Water Culture proud to be a member of the gang. If you do not know the answer, go get someone else from the Deep Water Culture Gang to help. If you object to anyone being a member of Deep Water Culture, let the gang know.

Send this invitation to anyone you like and be sure that they know DWC and Deep Water Culture.

May the Bubble Force be with us all.

This thread is to introduce yourelf as a member, to claim membership in The Deep Water Culture, and post your link to your journal.

The Deep Water Culture are dedicated to helping others learn to grow in water, simple, fast and easy.

I found it.....without all the animated bubbles.

Hey Roseman and fellow Bubblepeople.

I have a 4 plant grow going right now. I just went into week #5 of flower so everything is well along. My problem is this one plant, which isn't doing anything, good or bad. My largest (Power Kush) is at 43" but this little one is no more than 12". Most of the leaves are gone. There are no buds. I looked at the roots and they seem fine and the roots also smell good. My question is should I just leave the little sucka alone and let it ride out the grow, not expecting anything out of it, or should I pull it with 5-6 weeks or so to go.

When I started this grow, I used 4 different strains. The largest and biggest producer is the Power Kush. It is dominating the grow, and subsequesntly it has stunted the growth of the two backside plants. After 2 days from seed the Power Kush was already 3". It had grown so fast I thought it was a mutant or something. It grew so fast it just fell over on it's side. I used a piece of toilet paper tube and propped it up and since then it has gotten strong and has been fine.
Once again, my question is what to do with the back runty. I would prefer to just leave it and not upset anything, like roots. But keeping it may also potentailly cause some problems I may not be aware of.

Peace

Sam

Hey Roseman and fellow Bubblepeople.

I have a 4 plant grow going right now. I just went into week #5 of flower so everything is well along. My problem is this one plant, which isn't doing anything, good or bad. My largest (Power Kush) is at 43" but this little one is no more than 12". Most of the leaves are gone. There are no buds. I looked at the roots and they seem fine and the roots also smell good. My question is should I just leave the little sucka alone and let it ride out the grow, not expecting anything out of it, or should I pull it with 5-6 weeks or so to go.

When I started this grow, I used 4 different strains. The largest and biggest producer is the Power Kush. It is dominating the grow, and subsequesntly it has stunted the growth of the two backside plants. After 2 days from seed the Power Kush was already 3". It had grown so fast I thought it was a mutant or something. It grew so fast it just fell over on it's side. I used a piece of toilet paper tube and propped it up and since then it has gotten strong and has been fine.
Once again, my question is what to do with the back runty. I would prefer to just leave it and not upset anything, like roots. But keeping it may also potentailly cause some problems I may not be aware of.

Peace

Sam

The runt sounds like a slower, shorter type of strain. With four strains it is hard to match height, time, and nute uptake. I'd leave it in there since everything is going good. Don't change it up now. Just take care of them and watch em grow. :popcorn:

It's obviously a runt and I'd only pull it if you think it causes trouble. Sounds like hash material at best on that runt. There's got to be some thc in there somewhere! LOL!

Hey MC

AFRAID NOT! NO THC ON THIS CACTUS. IT HAS A FEW GREEN STEMS AND THAT'S ABOUT IT. IT LOOKS LIKE A PLANT AFTER HARVEST!!!

BUT I WILL LEAVE IT BE AND WHO KNOWS WITH 5-6 WEEKS TO GO?

PEACE

SAM

Hey was going on guys so friday my plants die same day computer crashes got my comp up n running and cut my bubblelicious down so if you go to my journal u will see the pics but altogether about half a pound still got 2 more i have to cut down

Back
Top Bottom