The Deep Water Culture Home

The Doctor is in the house! The prognosis is good. The RX is great! :smokin::peace:

MC, Damn this is a great thread !! :nicethread:Will be starting a batch soon just waiting for some trim to dry ! Just got done with a half day job, bid 3 more jobs now I'm toasted and heading for my chair in the back yard:thumb: ! I love trying to read :reading420magazine:when I'm wasted it makes the story come alive :yikes: Doc, Hope I get a ball-o-hash even 1/4 of that bomb you made !! :peace:

looking good dr who hope your couch is ready for a long sit down the tardis aint going anywhere for a while lol :roorrip: peace
:smokin:Thanks bro! yeah the couch is ready! this stuff you have be carefull with, I was in a stoned haze most of the day yesterday, I couldn't even think of trying to smoke any bud broke it out just couldn't follow through, it's good thing the Tardis is equipt with a full on home theater with over 600 movies to watch! great media center.

The Doctor is in the house! The prognosis is good. The RX is great! :smokin::peace:

Todays prognosis! Smoke 2 joints! :grinjoint:Then smoke 2 more! I heven't touch my bud for the last 2 days lol.

MC, Damn this is a great thread !! :nicethread:Will be starting a batch soon just waiting for some trim to dry ! Just got done with a half day job, bid 3 more jobs now I'm toasted and heading for my chair in the back yard:thumb: ! I love trying to read :reading420magazine:when I'm wasted it makes the story come alive :yikes: Doc, Hope I get a ball-o-hash even 1/4 of that bomb you made !! :peace:

Hay so you know the video said wait 4 hours before syphoning off, I waited 7 hours in stead, I fig give the trichomes more time and maybe more will settle at the bottom.

Good luck Bro, I hope you hit plenty of gold cause that's what the water kinda looks like gold floating around in the bucket, don't try to rush it. :bong:

Oh yeah I hear you Bro, I have 3 projects, starting one tomorrow friday at a Luies Veitton warehouse and will finish up on Monday! then their should be 2 more! but I agree nice to see some work start flowing again.

Ain't that true! Well, this is the Deep Water Culture Home thread and we need to cover all things grown hydro style and even a few soil questions here and there. We learn best that way and it's a hell of a lot easier when we all pitch in as we are doing now. Couldn't be prouder!

I go by the "take what you need and leave the rest" way of doing things. Sometimes you have to smoke a lot of schwag to get to the great buds but it's always worth it!

I see our job as getting our growers to the point where they think the schwag they used to smoke was a placibo compared to what they can grow.

That's what I was thinking about the settling time. Figured I'd get everthing to that point, go to bed and dream of dancing hash farries! Bet I'd wake up motivated! LOL!

I did the same thing, timing bro! I let it settle over night while I was a sleep an dreaming myself, but I will always try recycling from now on! it maybe or maybe not a waist of time have to try got an extra 1/8 out of it.

:goodluck:

I'm kind of a stickler for getting the most you can from the harvest myself. If I do this set up the only extraction mode left for me to try would be bubblebags. I'll get there someday, I'm sure. I turned out to be a real "boys and their toys" kind of guy when it comes to growing "supplies"

I do have to say this though, I was thinging this earlier today while picking up equipment! I have bought plenty of hash from a few collectives around here! and their stuff couldn't even stand up this stuff (not even)and that really pleases me.

One last post before I go, if you haven't seen a movie called The Boondock Saints! I recommend it, there is the second one also that just came out The Boonduck Saints II, this is a bad ass movie and a lot of people have never heard of it, I'm sure most of you here will love this movie if you haven't seen it already.

Enjoy

Can someone help me out with where to get the Irrigation Manifold, tried looking online for "6 port irrigation manifold" and "irrigation manifold" but I am not seeing the type Roseman used.
my local walmart doesn't carry them. If someone knows where they have been bought seperately.

Thank you, OT

Thank you for the Link Green007 but, Stealth Hydro doesn't have the manifold that Roseman used. I called SH and they don't sell them separately they only come in the complete kits. All they have are 13 dollar adjustable manifolds. I was looking for either the black one that Roseman had in his pictures or the brown one.

Appreciate it if someone could post where they bought one or could ask Roseman or anyone that has bought a 6 port separately. 13dollars for a flow distributor seems pricey for what we are using it for.
and that wouldn't include shipping and handling.

Thank you, OT

Wow Doc! Tee it up brother. That looks like a long ball to me. I can remember back in the day when hash was so exotic. When it hit town the whole place was a buzz. You need to carve a special stamp and call it Tardis Hash or something. The seal part of the brick was highly sought after. It has lots of bs factor associated with it.

Grats on the check. Life is funny that way. That big wheel of life keeps turning my brother. :peace:

I'm trying to either find a stamp or will have to make one,Tardis Hashish Ball (THB) or Doc Who who knows lol.

Yeah it's nice! with the work and the check! yep lifes funny that way! keep it coming.

Back
Top Bottom