The Deep Water Culture Home

Thank you for the Link Green007 but, Stealth Hydro doesn't have the manifold that Roseman used. I called SH and they don't sell them separately they only come in the complete kits. All they have are 13 dollar adjustable manifolds. I was looking for either the black one that Roseman had in his pictures or the brown one.

Appreciate it if someone could post where they bought one or could ask Roseman or anyone that has bought a 6 port separately. 13dollars for a flow distributor seems pricey for what we are using it for.
and that wouldn't include shipping and handling.

Thank you, OT

Home depot, it's a rainbird or toro manifold $6.00 I have like 4 spares...

I'm trying to either find a stamp or will have to make one,Tardis Hashish Ball (THB) or Doc Who who knows lol.

Yeah it's nice! with the work and the check! yep lifes funny that way! keep it coming.

I think i love that idea. I cant waite to start makin some hash on the side.

Hey Deep Water Culture. I have a question regarding lowering humidity. I am in my 3rd week of flowering and would like to get my humidity levels as low as possible. It is fluctuating between 35% and 50%. At first I added a small ceramic heater. The humidity dropped, but the water temperature went way up. I 86'd the heater and got the water temp back into the high 60's.
Does anyone have any recommendations for lowering humidity?
Thanks!
Spy4Pie

Hey Deep Water Culture. I have a question regarding lowering humidity. I am in my 3rd week of flowering and would like to get my humidity levels as low as possible. It is fluctuating between 35% and 50%. At first I added a small ceramic heater. The humidity dropped, but the water temperature went way up. I 86'd the heater and got the water temp back into the high 60's.
Thanks!
Spy4Pie

The term "relative" in relative humidity means how much moisture the air is holding at a given temperature. Increasing the temperature in your grow room may make the relative humidity drop but it doesn't mean there's less water in the air.

A psychometric chart is a bit tricky to read but you can see the point pretty quickly that as temp goes up you have a much lower "relative humidity" but actually can have more moisture in the air.

Here's a post I put up that explain this a bit more.
Relative Humidity

Best bet is a dehumidifier, they do work really well. My advice is to not skimp on cost. The better ones aren't as noisy and have enough capacity that you don't have to run them continuously to hit your goal.

You put so much effort into your work and higher humidities tend to make it easier for molds to take hold. A dehumidifier is great insurance.

Thanks!
Spy4Pie

I have a box I made for my welding rod... It has a light bulb in it, and about 12" of kitty litter laying in the bottom of the box with vents in the sides to draw air in thru the kitty litter...

I would spread out kitty litter on the floor that stuff sucks up some water or oil big time...

Oh BTW it keeps my welding rod fresh and real dry!

I have a box I made for my welding rod... It has a light bulb in it, and about 12" of kitty litter laying in the bottom of the box with vents in the sides to draw air in thru the kitty litter...

I would spread out kitty litter on the floor that stuff sucks up some water or oil big time...

Oh BTW it keeps my welding rod fresh and real dry!

There are few things in this world as good as a fresh and dry welding rod!
:rofl:

Sorry mule, I couldn't help it, your comment hit me funny, I know nothing about welding!
:peacetwo:

There are few things in this world as good as a fresh and dry welding rod!
:rofl:

Sorry mule, I couldn't help it, your comment hit me funny, I know nothing about welding!
:peacetwo:

Fry you have no idea what a wet welding rod can do in the wrong hands!
disaster I tell ya... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smokin: :tommy: Ladies are looking good! Chop em yet?

Fry you have no idea what a wet welding rod can do in the wrong hands!
disaster I tell ya... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smokin: :tommy: Ladies are looking good! Chop em yet?

Not yet, the trichs are still mostly clear. Tomorrow is 9 weeks so I'm getting close. I'm loading some pics right now, they are taking quite a while to upload so it may be a few minutes. But they are looking great! I'm thinking one more week. Okay, time to post the pics in my journal. Take a look in about 10 minutes.

Oops, sorry, I meant to post this in my thread so I'll reduce the size here, you can check my thread for today's pic update:

First the Northern lights.
Group photo:
IMG_19974.jpg

The Sour Diesel, first a shot of their "Fall colors":
IMG_19993.jpg

Check my thread for today's pic update.

Frys' breakfast menu Green eggs and Hash , with trich gravy on the side :yummy:

The term "relative" in relative humidity means how much moisture the air is holding at a given temperature. Increasing the temperature in your grow room may make the relative humidity drop but it doesn't mean there's less water in the air.

A psychometric chart is a bit tricky to read but you can see the point pretty quickly that as temp goes up you have a much lower "relative humidity" but actually can have more moisture in the air.

Here's a post I put up that explain this a bit more.
Relative Humidity

Best bet is a dehumidifier, they do work really well. My advice is to not skimp on cost. The better ones aren't as noisy and have enough capacity that you don't have to run them continuously to hit your goal.

You put so much effort into your work and higher humidities tend to make it easier for molds to take hold. A dehumidifier is great insurance.

Thanks!! I feel the love from my Deep Water Culture brothers and sisters!

So much work and gadgets for two plants. LOL. I'm gonna fill that 4x4 tent for my next grow and make it worth my while.

Can someone help me out with where to get the Irrigation Manifold, tried looking online for "6 port irrigation manifold" and "irrigation manifold" but I am not seeing the type Roseman used.
my local walmart doesn't carry them. If someone knows where they have been bought seperately.

Thank you, OT

Home depot has them in the aisle where you buy drip systems.

Oops, sorry, I meant to post this in my thread so I'll reduce the size here, you can check my thread for today's pic update:

First the Northern lights.
Group photo:
IMG_19974.jpg

The Sour Diesel, first a shot of their "Fall colors":
IMG_19993.jpg

Check my thread for today's pic update.

:welldone::adore: Nicepics FPF. I'm going through a rough stretch here. Trichs remaining clear way too long for my liking. I'm just dreading the drying and curing process. Somebody tie me down!!

Back
Top Bottom