The Deep Water Culture Home

There was a question on your kidneys?

I have been very ill, the docs said I could lose one or both, but the biopsies came in finally and I get to keep them both.

Well i never heard anythin bad about your kidneys but im glad your healthy and can keep em

Thank you very much

Yeah, I was not aware either. Sounds like a hell of a good ending though.

Peace

Sam

A very good ending indeed!!!

:cheer::cheer:I GET TO KEEP BOTH KIDNEYS!!!:cheer::cheer:

I missed you in my prayer tonight. You will be in it tomorrow. Renal problems are serious. What sort of diagnosis, prognosis are you getting? What is the root cause? I don't trust many doctors. The sicker they make you think you are the more money they make.

Ain't that true! Well, this is the Deep Water Culture Home thread and we need to cover all things grown hydro style and even a few soil questions here and there. We learn best that way and it's a hell of a lot easier when we all pitch in as we are doing now. Couldn't be prouder!

I go by the "take what you need and leave the rest" way of doing things. Sometimes you have to smoke a lot of schwag to get to the great buds but it's always worth it!

I see our job as getting our growers to the point where they think the schwag they used to smoke was a placibo compared to what they can grow.

I saw and read two different posts today that said "my buds are the best I ever smoked".

Ain't nothing like smoking your own, for sure!!

Back
Top Bottom