The Deep Water Culture Home

Wow thats a very pretty flower but thats alot of space lol and also if it smells like rotten garbage i dont know if i would want to lol.

Here is the first to harvest, Grapefruit at 8.2 weeks, I do like the 8 weeks finish time after being use to 10-12

P1070526_copy.jpg

P1070524_copy.jpg

P1070561_copy.jpg

P1070571_copy.JPG

AWESOME! :cheer: :thumb:

Hello everybody I've been lurking around here a few weeks and have came out of hiding. I have not grown hydroponically for 20 years but am back and starting up a little indoor set up. After bumping into Roseman's Deep Water Culture tutorial. I built a copy of it and it's been up and running for a week now. I'll be starting a journal this weekend to show my journey from start to finish of my 1st grown.

Welcome! :cool:

Hey hey hey whats goin on everybody? Busy busy busy.... God I come back after a couple weeks and boom... 100 pages... I love you guys.... ahahahaha

Been workin workin workin. Takin a break on the perpetual. Enough bud to last me a couple months. its just about (outdoor) growing season as well. We'll have to see. Sorry about the postponement on the forever promised ( and procrastinated) SH cloning Tutorial. I PROMISE it WILL HAPPEN. lol.

Amorphophallus titanum...... eheh Dennis the menace. Wanna grow one but cant. My wife would kill me if i grew Skunks AND corpses lol

Anyways, hope to be on here a bit more. Good to see all the old faces....
Take Care.... Peace and Love.....

:peace: :bongrip: :peace:

Hello everybody I've been lurking around here a few weeks and have came out of hiding. I have not grown hydroponically for 20 years but am back and starting up a little indoor set up. After bumping into Roseman's Deep Water Culture tutorial. I built a copy of it and it's been up and running for a week now. I'll be starting a journal this weekend to show my journey from start to finish of my 1st grown.

Welcome skinwins this is a great bunch of people.

That looks awesome Fryingpan. Beautiful Colas!
What nutes do you use?

I used Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A&B, Big Bud, and Liquid Carbo Load. I never went over 900 ppm and the last two weeks no nutes at all, just the Carbo Load.

I'm guestimating I'll get 8 oz dried, not bad for two plants! I think I'm getting the hang of this stuff! lol

Since all you guys and gals were talking about the kief, I have a friend who is a grower that saves his trim and makes up a batch once a year with a huge silk screen shaker type thing, think gold sluice with sikscreen on 420... So I went to his dispensary and bought a 1/4... Holy hell! The first time in years I passed the bowl with out taking a toke... Talk about one toke over the line, sweet Jesus! A little dab will do ya :cheer:

Made me laugh out loud, mule!

Welcome to 420 and Welcome to the gang, bro. Very glad you joined us! I look forward to watching your grow.

Yeah that would be the hardest and will be the hardest for me lol if this M.F-er ever makes it, but yeah man just smoke that wwm and let that diesel cure and give us a weight check afterwards brother

Back
Top Bottom