The Deep Water Culture Home

this is what i think i see maybe not:)
i bought the high times special collectors edition seeds and strains guide 2010 mag this week and just got a chance to look at it this morning an low and behold i see what i have on page 40 and 41. seed pods????
i don't know how this could have happen but it looks like it. if it is seeds it's only about 20 on whole plant and not in buds but at bottom of cola, would this mean the seeds would be female?

here is the pic in mag

here is my plant

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 776x600 and weights 64KB.

Yep, wow, I can see them now. You had a hermie get to them somehow!
You have a much better chance of them being female seeds than male seeds.

Whats up Deep Water Culture, I'm new here and I've been doing alot of research and looking into stuff for my first grow, I plan on being a Deep Water Culture when i start growing but i dunno when that will be, I just had a question or two. I dont necessarily want to use crappy bagseed i get but im sketched out by the sites that i have looked at, So i guess my question would be how safe/reliable are these sponsored links for buying seeds online? and if there are any other suggestions im all ears.

Welcome to 420, :welcome: Forever, such a peaceful and informative site. You've found the Home of the Deep Water Culture!

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower and Deep Water Culture of course) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! That
Soniq420 and OBX are awesome. Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for Green007, or Mostly Crazy, scareedcat, , RedDawg, Olias, ol hippy, Boot, alien8, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan is a old hippy and has a great thread of information too! He's not a BH, but he is a good friend to us all. :thumb:

I hope you've found the home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You're in a THREAD called Home of the Deep Water Culture, in the Forum Deep Water Culture and the replies are additonal POSTS in this THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

You need to do the INTRODUCE YOURSELF Thread soon and let eh Hospitality Team greet you

The sponsored seeds banks here have all been tested for reliability and honesty, and being discreet. You can trust them for sure. You do not wnat to do your first grow with Sativa seed or Sativa Bag seed, get a good Indica, for faster harvest and smaller, shorter plants.
I hope to see you back here and around the forums. We'd be glad for you to join us BHs.[/
SIZE] :peace2 Peace

Awesome, Thanks RM and ol hippy. I have found my way around the forums pretty well. I've been reading a large assortment the Deep Water Culture threads, and ive also read your tutorial and was very impressed and will be basing my first grow off that tutorial. I look forward to picking brains and learning as i embark on my first growing experience/journey.

Whats up Deep Water Culture, I'm new here and I've been doing alot of research and looking into stuff for my first grow, I plan on being a Deep Water Culture when i start growing but i dunno when that will be, I just had a question or two. I dont necessarily want to use crappy bagseed i get but im sketched out by the sites that i have looked at, So i guess my question would be how safe/reliable are these sponsored links for buying seeds online? and if there are any other suggestions im all ears.

I would definately recommend Attitude, and they throw in free beans.

I'm just seeing the first "milky/cloudy" trichs, I just might get this first grow to a successful harvest in spite of myself!

any guesses from the pros as to how much longer I have to go, or is just a matter of checking a sample under the scope daily?

thanks!

Dawg, those don't even look real! They are so awesome! Dang! Wow! Those are AWESOME! Unbelieveable! Those ought to be in a magazine!

Mr.Roseman..

Thank You kindly my Brother !! And let me start by saying She is VERY real !! But,, as far as Magazine material,, Im not sure She looks quite THAT good,, although She is kind of in a Magazine already since I Posted her here in my Journal.. .. :)

I would also like to say that without the AWESOME People on this Site like yourself,, along with other Knowledgeable Growers here,, She wouldnt be quite as pretty as She is now.. Ive grown her Strain in Dirt many times before,, and She has NEVER turned out quite like this in the past.. And even though I had started this new Grow about a Month before finding this Site,, I WISH I had found it sooner.. As Ive mentioned to you before,, I would have done a few things differently.. And She would quite possibly never have been introduced to Bubbles,, which I personally attribute at least part of the Lady She is today too.. ..

So once again,, Thank You my Friend,, and Thanks to this AWESOME Forum and many of the other Growers as well !! !!

My BETTER Half and I both hope your having a nice Weekend so far Brother !! !!

:)

Yep, wow, I can see them now. You had a hermie get to them somehow!
You have a much better chance of them being female seeds than male seeds.
i had 2 int the box but they never open their flowers but anything is possible in nature rite
thanks rose if it is seeds it is not many, and if it is i will try one the next grow just to see

:popcorn:It's res. change Saturday!(which was changed from Friday) and I'm about ready to do 36 hrs. of dark and then 12/12.
hope all Deep Water Culture out there are having as nice weather as we are here:peace:

I'm just seeing the first "milky/cloudy" trichs, I just might get this first grow to a successful harvest in spite of myself!

any guesses from the pros as to how much longer I have to go, or is just a matter of checking a sample under the scope daily?

thanks!

thought I'd share a picture of one of my girls
white widow, approx 6.5 weeks into flower

IMG_9672.jpg

Mr.Roseman..

Thank You kindly my Brother !! And let me start by saying She is VERY real !! But,, as far as Magazine material,, Im not sure She looks quite THAT good,, although She is kind of in a Magazine already since I Posted her here in my Journal.. .. :)

I would also like to say that without the AWESOME People on this Site like yourself,, along with other Knowledgeable Growers here,, She wouldnt be quite as pretty as She is now.. Ive grown her Strain in Dirt many times before,, and She has NEVER turned out quite like this in the past.. And even though I had started this new Grow about a Month before finding this Site,, I WISH I had found it sooner.. As Ive mentioned to you before,, I would have done a few things differently.. And She would quite possibly never have been introduced to Bubbles,, which I personally attribute at least part of the Lady She is today too.. ..

So once again,, Thank You my Friend,, and Thanks to this AWESOME Forum and many of the other Growers as well !! !!

My BETTER Half and I both hope your having a nice Weekend so far Brother !! !!

:)

Much Respect, RedDawg! Have a great weekend!

:welcome: to 420 and the Deep Water Culture Home!

I've ordered from our sponsors with no issues.

Back
Top Bottom