The Deep Water Culture Home

That's funny because my neighbors are clueless as to what i have going on. I've actually worked very hard to give them the impression that I'm an uptight conservative Republican with a nice rose garden. :)
If they new about my double life they would freak from the shock!

My neighbors think I'm growing orchids! I have serveral silk ones I take out and play with in plain sight when the neighbors are in their back yard. LOL!

Lmao! That's the route I try to stick with. I had a neighbor who was foolish and let a couple people on my block know what he was up to. U can guess where that lead. Keyword "had".

Lmao! That's the route I try to stick with. I had a neighbor who was foolish and let a couple people on my block know what he was up to. U can guess where that lead. Keyword "had".

HAHA I would not tell a neighbor! Silly guy thats like me going to the Post office to pick up my order that seems to been have lost in the sauce a month ago to the date. It crossed my mind but i would not put myself nor anyone through that. Most ppl that know about it are a co-worker to two and a few close fam/friends that all smoke and are looking forward to me being successful. Regardless I dont trust anyone so once things get moving I will be MIA:tokin::hookah:

Yeah Man I love a good outdoor grow. It's so easy! No worries about temps, humidity, co2, or any of that stuff. Just give them alot of premium soil, water daily, feed them twice a week and voila! Huge Buds!
What I have outside now is only the first wave of plants going out this season. I have another 5 that will go out in the next week or so and I may try to do a winter crop in my greenhouse after that. All the while the indoor garden will be filled to capacity.
hats off to you bandit the garden i've got all the neighbors can see so the natural way is out to me and my next grow is a few weeks away just need a few bits i can't wait
I needa become ur neighbor
me to or helper
Wow it's a whole lot of pages and pages and pages of reading on this thread lol. Wanted to catch up b4 posting and that took weeks :) and I think I found me a home where the Deep Water Culture roam :) But just wanted to let my presence be known and I'll be around to join the session :blunt: Also here for the vast array of info and support from this thread. Seems like more support here than FAQ section lol. Oh and I think I'm falling in love with Deep Water Culture. That's my next step. Doing dwc for now. So much more to learn.
welcome 619ster you couldn't have found a better home :roorrip: peace

Wow it's a whole lot of pages and pages and pages of reading on this thread lol. Wanted to catch up b4 posting and that took weeks :) and I think I found me a home where the Deep Water Culture roam :) But just wanted to let my presence be known and I'll be around to join the session :blunt: Also here for the vast array of info and support from this thread. Seems like more support here than FAQ section lol. Oh and I think I'm falling in love with Deep Water Culture. That's my next step. Doing dwc for now. So much more to learn.

Welcome! Look forward to seeing ur journal! Nice folk here:)

Yep! Sometimes it's best to take a page from CIA tactics and wage a campaign of misinformation to get your true mission accomplished.

That deff applies to many aspects in life. Shall incorporate it more often. And robots hmm leave it to them they make everything else so I wouldnt doubt it. As long as they dun try an smoke to buds I'd migrate to china and start a farm. But then again not cuz the commies wont let me come on 420 to post or ask for help haha:tokin:

And I saw one that says "hello". Next stop telemarketing and customer service!

Or work as a walmart greeter! :)

Saw a piece on South Koreas' prosperity a few weeks back and they have robots working as waitstaff in coffee shops.
That same technology could be used on a robot to check and adjust ph & ppm. With moisture sensors it could tell when a plant needed water and then water it. The possibilites are endless and the technology is already here my friends.

R2D2 needs to step up and get with the program! :tokin:

Or work as a walmart greeter! :)

Saw a piece on South Koreas' prosperity a few weeks back and they have robots working as waitstaff in coffee shops.
That same technology could be used on a robot to check and adjust ph & ppm. With moisture sensors it could tell when a plant needed water and then water it. The possibilites are endless and the technology is already here my friends.

R2D2 needs to step up and get with the program! :tokin:

Love the new name brother!!! I saw Bandit420 gave me some rep and was wondering who it was. I guess I should have known!!:hookah:

That's funny because my neighbors are clueless as to what i have going on. I've actually worked very hard to give them the impression that I'm an uptight conservative Republican with a nice rose garden. :)
If they new about my double life they would freak from the shock!

Good, go tell them, and after they keel over and are carted off, you can PM me the new realitors name! :rofl:

:welcome: to the Deep Water Culture Home!

Back
Top Bottom