The Deep Water Culture Home

Thanks Bro
They are Wonder Woman from Nirvana, a very forgiving strain, these are under about 5000 Lumens per Sq' of cfls' only. I am kinda surprised at how well the grow is going. Their is alot of negative hype about flowering under cfls'. I am know a believer, even though I am getting a 400w hps for my 4 WW clones that are vegging right now. I wish I new someone close that grows I have about 20 sucker branches that I will be cutting off on thursday and could easily clone them. :grinjoint:
No worries about the reps.
i've flowered under cfl's in soil and rockwool (potponics) the yeild was small and i said i would never bloom with cfl's again hps all the way but from what i've seen with bubbles it doesn't lose much i might give it a try on my next grow. I wish i lived close i'd have some cuttings off you as i'm about a week from starting up again (ak autos to start then adding a pineapple chunk a few weeks later) so i'll try the autos under cfl's then bloom the chunk under a 250 hps i can't wait :roorrip: peace

i've flowered under cfl's in soil and rockwool (potponics) the yeild was small and i said i would never bloom with cfl's again hps all the way but from what i've seen with bubbles it doesn't lose much i might give it a try on my next grow. I wish i lived close i'd have some cuttings off you as i'm about a week from starting up again (ak autos to start then adding a pineapple chunk a few weeks later) so i'll try the autos under cfl's then bloom the chunk under a 250 hps i can't wait :roorrip: peace

I am told that 2 to 3 oz per plant is a good harvest, I'm starting to think that
I will get about a 3 to 4 oz per plant. My next grow I will use both cfls' (for side lighting) and a 400w hps as the main light. I am trying to figure out why people are spending hundreds of $ on cloning machines. I have been using a travel coffee mug with a 3/4" round airstone and putting them on my window sill and have about a 95% success rate. Go figure. :wood:

I am told that 2 to 3 oz per plant is a good harvest, I'm starting to think that
I will get about a 3 to 4 oz per plant. My next grow I will use both cfls' (for side lighting) and a 400w hps as the main light. I am trying to figure out why people are spending hundreds of $ on cloning machines. I have been using a travel coffee mug with a 3/4" round airstone and putting them on my window sill and have about a 95% success rate. Go figure. :wood:

i like your thinking on the cloner and a good success rate i'm only aloud 1 closet so no need for a cloner just yet (let me work on her) lol my first grow with bubbles i had about 5 ozs from a 250 hps and 2, 125w cfl drop downs :roorrip: peace

Here is my cloner, tap water, root 66 and clonex and a travel mug. :)

cloner_002.JPG

cloner_001.JPG

Most people have green thumbs but sometimes it's just mold! LOL! Only one reason to have a cloning machine - volume!

I have never been able to grow anything, not even grass(just look at my yard LOL), but I have learned that MJ is a weed and just like any other weed, you can't kill them unless you are trying not to!!!!!! :hookah:

Bendog420
I saw your Cola, looks very nice. Don't know how but a partial pic is on the right side of your bottom pic, that is the cola shot. Try putting each photo on a seperate line when you attach them to your message.
ie.....
[image image]
[image image]
not
[image image][image image]
If you get what I mean.

AARRHHH I found powdery mildue in nmy tent grow !!!! I thined out the bottom area so I can get better ventalation and picked off all the leaves I could see with it , I have a spray but it would be near impossible to spray the whole plant ,,,,,,damn I'm pissed I've been watching and babying these two for a couple of months now ARRRRRHHHH. If worse comes to worse I'll chop them and move my NL in there after a good cleaning ,,,,,shit shit shit !!!!!

AARRHHH I found powdery mildue in nmy tent grow !!!! I thined out the bottom area so I can get better ventalation and picked off all the leaves I could see with it , I have a spray but it would be near impossible to spray the whole plant ,,,,,,damn I'm pissed I've been watching and babying these two for a couple of months now ARRRRRHHHH. If worse comes to worse I'll chop them and move my NL in there after a good cleaning ,,,,,shit shit shit !!!!!

If you give a good spray with a fan blowing directly on to and through the plants you should be able to get a good coverage under the canopy.
I would try before I chopped them. :goodluck:

Bummer mang!
It's not over yet, still a chance, spray the hell out of 'em and hope for the best.

Nice to know you already have a backup plan.
:goodluck:

well here are some bud and trich pics,i had a good cola pic but it was to big to uploadQUOTE]

Very nice bendog420
I love them trichs, I think you are about 1 week ahead of me. Now I know what to look forward to!!!! :cheer:

Bendog420
I saw your Cola, looks very nice. Don't know how but a partial pic is on the right side of your bottom pic, that is the cola shot. Try putting each photo on a seperate line when you attach them to your message.
ie.....
[image image]
[image image]
not
[image image][image image]
If you get what I mean.
i had to resize the pic,it was to big.

Fuzzy plant you have there BD!

this is day 2 of stress and the trichs have almost doubled

damn that sucks bro,you will get it figured out:goodluck:

Burple - If you customized your page setting it could be different. 1005 is with the forum default settings. I think I accidentally changed mine once and got all goofed up. But you can always reset to defaults if you want. Or maybe I'm just on a nice little mind vacation. Hmmmmm

I changed my page settings to show the maximum amount of messages on each page. The comment was meant to be funny, but I forgot the smiley! DOH!

Not only did I say it but I meant it as well. I harvest in 2 1/2 weeks, dry for 3-5 days then I am ready!!!! :hookah::cheer:

I know you did, and that's why I appreciate it so much!:thumb:

Here you go Burple something to wet your whistle on!!!

<pics removed for brevity>

These are not even close to being the main Cola, just easiest to reach.

Beautiful plants Guido! I hope mine come out even half as good! :goodjob: :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom