The Deep Water Culture Home

When I want to stress my plants I put them in front of the TV with the news on !! Works for me ..I'm always stressed after the news !!

DSC_00218.JPG

Just what is going on over here. Hope everyone is doing good here.

If thats you George, that must be your cell number ! At least it should be ...lol nice baby buds !!

No kidding hey, man working in the dirt is alot harder, The nutes are at 840 ppm at the moment, I suppose the dirt adds alot to that. I will cut back on the next rez change tonight. Thanks for the heads up

Whats up everyone? Im back, Ive been gone for alil while but im back and getting ready to do a new grow!! Expect to see me around alot more!!!! Im impressed with all the new members and beautiful plants!!!

Realized 4 of mine are about to go into flowering (autoflowers). The other two prob wont make it. So I ordered some Bubblelicious Autoflowers for my next grow. Anyone have any experience with these? The description sounded delicious.

knock at the door... I answer, it's the County Sherrif (not one of the deputy's, but the head cheese)

I grew up in the late 60's early 70's, so naturally for a moment I panic, but I'm legal

it was a social call, to see if we would hang a campaign / re-election sign on our fence

we had a nice visit, some coffee and the wife had an apple pie just out of the oven

gotta love small town living :)

knock at the door... I answer, it's the County Sherrif (not one of the deputy's, but the head cheese)

I grew up in the late 60's early 70's, so naturally for a moment I panic, but I'm legal

it was a social call, to see if we would hang a campaign / re-election sign on our fence

we had a nice visit, some coffee and the wife had an apple pie just out of the oven

gotta love small town living :)

Whew, I'd of been freaking! But hey, The Duke never panics, right!
mmmmm, fresh apple pie! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom