The dreadful 3 week into flower yellow!

Smoking wings do not try to get in beantowns head you won't be able to find your way out.:hug:
I am not, I am just trying to find out what problems you ran into in flowering. The only way to learn and improve is find out what others went through.

I see you mentioned Cal-Mag issues. I had the same sort of issue after about 4-6 growing sessions. So far a rebuilding with the soil amendments has done the job. And, yes, it now makes sense.

I still will not throw away the soil:). It is time to go into the basement, light one up, listen to the plants tell me what makes them happy and I can tell all my soil microbes and organisms that I will not throw them out into the cold of winter.:)

I am not, I am just trying to find out what problems you ran into in flowering. The only way to learn and improve is find out what others went through.

I see you mentioned Cal-Mag issues. I had the same sort of issue after about 4-6 growing sessions. So far a rebuilding with the soil amendments has done the job. And, yes, it now makes sense.

I still will not throw away the soil:). It is time to go into the basement, light one up, listen to the plants tell me what makes them happy and I can tell all my soil microbes and organisms that I will not throw them out into the cold of winter.:)
:green_heart::love::high-five:

Adding in the amendments takes care of that by speeding up the process of rebuilding the depleted nutrients. Or, just keep it moist for a couple of months to let the soil organisms do their thing and chew on organic material and on the rock mineral ingredients.

Like @nivek says, just throwing it away is a waste.

Personally, I think that my batches of soil hit their stride after the second grow and just keep getting better.

After my first grow I just put most of the old soil on top of the vegetable garden outside.

The rest I tried to recondition with a new bag of soil, some worm casting, some bagged manure, and all of the old roots and trimmings.

I then added AN Sensizyme, Voodoo Juice, Tarantula, and Piranha.

After 3 months of cooking, it felt light & fluffy and was a deep healthy black.

I am going to use 2 x 10 gallon (40 litre) fabric pots of this reconditioned soil in my current indoor grow - we'll know if it works soon!

Back
Top Bottom