AgedMaster

skunk#1auto

2nd week of flower
13ltr fabric pots
canna a and b canna boost
canna coco pro plus
feeding at 18c as its summer
starting water 268ppm truncheon

My problem is leaves yellowing at bottom i think i might need to feed more as i got a little nute burn so i backed off. i was feeding 1.4ec but got tip burn so i lowered to 1.0 tip burn has stopped but leaves are yellowing. I thought i would ask here first before upping feed again. Its my first time growing autoflowers not sure if they start to yellow this early there a 8 week flowering strain

other than bottom they look good there 4 and a half ft tall
WP_20220721_11_26_31_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20220721_11_38_12_Pro - Copy.jpg

WP_20220721_11_36_13_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20220721_11_36_08_Pro - Copy.jpg

Others may say different but I wouldn't worry too much about those very bottom leaves. Common for them to fade at this stage. Probably not getting much light down there. If it starts moving further up the plant then I'd say look at upping the feed. They look great. :goodjob:

Others may say different but I wouldn't worry too much about those very bottom leaves. Common for them to fade at this stage. Probably not getting much light down there. If it starts moving further up the plant then I'd say look at upping the feed. They look great. :goodjob:
Hi pal will keep an eye on them they are not getting much light down low cheers much appreciated

Hiya :ciao:
Perfectly normal, don't bother upping your feed for lower fan leaves
Some autos I've done drop all their leaves in flower but produced great bud (Strawberry Gum, Cosmic Bomb, Space Cookies) so fret ye not Brother
thanks pal i asked alot of people about them before this and they all told me most autoflowers dont like ec above 1.0

Correct, there is no point trying to stuff an auto with nutes, you run the risk of doing more harm than good
I am using frass/myco on my current grow so even 2-3ml/L is plenty enough to keep em green
BTW Cannazyme should be used with Boost, plus PK week 3-5 of flower
Gonna get slapped here, but have a look at Bud Candy and Flawless Finish - you'll notice the difference :hookah:

Correct, there is no point trying to stuff an auto with nutes, you run the risk of doing more harm than good
I am using frass/myco on my current grow so even 2-3ml/L is plenty enough to keep em green
BTW Cannazyme should be used with Boost, plus PK week 3-5 of flower
Gonna get slapped here, but have a look at Bud Candy and Flawless Finish - you'll notice the difference :hookah:
HI pal will check them out see how they look. And pk i normally feed for 1 week only will try for 2 and canazyme a friend told me was pointless i will order some its only 8 pound 250ml thanks for advise bud much appreciated

just looked at them flawless finish is the same as canna flush never used it i will try and bud candy i will try also see the difference. I was using rhizotonic but i stopped because of nute burn i will start using again

Back
Top Bottom