The Hand Me Down Set Up - First Time

006593.JPG

The Runt Of the Litter Barley Survived My Abuse!
007587.JPG

All Trimmed And Ready To Dry Out In My "Box Fan" HaHa
008537.JPG

Got A Bunch Of Trimmings Of This Little Baby Girl...Can You Say "Space Cakes"

003764.JPG

Blue Dream From Nirvana Seed Bank (With The Help of My New Camera)
005690.JPG

"Gonna Chop Her Down" On January 21, So What do you guys Think?
Sorry For the Bad Pictures I Don't Have a Steady Hand-But I Do Have A Good Camera!

Hey Guy Quick Question!
Im Getting A Tahoe Og Clone as a Freebie From My Local Despensary
I Was Wondering if Two 26w Cfl's With 3,500 Lumens Would Be Enough For
The First 2 Weeks Of Growth?
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

420 Magazine.wmv - YouTube
Found Out My New Laptop Has Recording Software But nothing for edingting so next time i have to figure out the sound balance But i thought id give a Lil Shout Out To Some Peeps Next Time When I Figure Things Out Ill Really Lay Some Music Out...

Oh Yes My Friend I DO Especially When It's a Free Tahoe Og Clone From The Local Clinic:circle-of-love:

Just Cut Down Half of The Blue Dream And Got 32g
001793.JPG

Whats Left In My Closet
002829.JPG

Little Tahoe Og Under 5950 Lumen Of Cfl's

Okay So Before For The Pick Up Date I Need To Tell You Guys What Happened Last Week!
So...I was walking home on a late night and a car pull up right next to me (No Joke) and some Kids i Fucking New from high school started calling my name and walking towards me and before i knew there was for of them and a ran like a bat out of hell they finally caught up to me because they hoped back...So to make a long story short always carry a can of Police grade pepper spray Because it can get you out of a bad situation!
And..That's not all folks the kids that tried to jumped me call the police on me and the cops ended up showing up at my pad because of the incident just as started smoking a blunt...So he peaked into my little house and saw my plants...So i let him In ans showed Him My Medical Card and Paper work...He saw that i obviously did have a commercial grade grow and that i actually grew for my own personal use to help manage my Turret Syndrome So Me and Officer Marx Talked For a While and I then Realized He actually The my Family cop that always way called when My Mom got Beat By Crazy Boyfriends...So I told Him the Story From My point of view and he completely agreed with me and said that i had the right at that moment to use "Excessive Force" On the group of "Hoodlums"......and after that He actually said he would watch my house in-case anyone tried anything stupid just in case those "Hoodlums" Were Going After my Medz!..So all In all Everything Worked Out But I'm Just Glad That I Always Stay within The Guide Lines Of The Law Within My State!
And Finally Here's What I Have Left After I Harvested....
001807.JPG

Some Of The Blue Dream (Final Weight 14.2G)
002840.JPG

Super Skunk From Nirvana On The Right N Whats Left Of The Blue Dream On The Left!

Hey Kind of Bud, your blue dream looks amazing!!! I can smell its citrusy smell drifting over here :) Thats a really crazy story about the cops and kids...very good that times are changing and that they realize that this plant is about peace and health :)

I Know Right I Think I Got Lucky Too Cuz The Cop Who Came to My House Was The Family Cop And He Fought With The Other Cops To Keep Me from Getting Into Any Trouble....Some Times It's Good If Ur Family Friend Is a Cop Cuz Then He Will Watch Your House For You....HaHA I see him Last Night At 2am eating donuts In His Car Outside My Pad HaHa How Funny!

But Yea The Blue Dream Is So good That I Went Into The Club With Some And The Bud Tender Asked Me If i Had Anything On Me Cuz i was Reeking Up The Damn Store Front....So He Asked Were The Bud Came From And Then I Said From My Garden He was SO Impressed He Called Over The Store Owner n They Took Me Into The Back Room To Give Them A Sample Bong Rip Out Of There 6ft RooR...And To Say they Lest They Were In Aww That It Was So Potent...So Then They Gave Me An Edible and a Drink n told Me to Sit In The Waiting Room While They Test My Bud For Potency...So While all this was happening i started To trip Cuz If They Were Going Threw All This I New They Were Interested...And i Was Right Cuz They Came Back With Great News..!
They Said Well There No Bugs No Mold And More Than 20% Thc..So They Started Asking Me Questions Like is it Indoor,Outdoor or Organic and i Said Yes This Was My First Indoor Organic Trial Run.."Wow" They Said and They Gave Me Some Seeds And asked If i Would Like To Join There Co-op N i Said Hell Ya But I Dont Have The Set Up For Pounds..They Said Dont Worry We Will Hook You Up With Everything So i Went To The Club For Some Medz And Left With A Bunch Of Seeds, A Nice Light To Start It Off and a 420 Linc-ens
WTF HaHa Now I Got To Tell Officer Marx Whats So I Don't Get Any Surprise Visit From Him or His Brothers...I Think Some Ones Watching Over me!
And Thank All U Guys From:420:For All Ur Help And Support:thanks:

Thanks The Super Skunk Should Be Down In A Month The Taheo Og Will Be A Mother Soon Enough!
I Just Order A 400w Ceramic MH N A Few Other Things From Our Sponsors Like Blue Planet Nutrients, HTG Supply N Herbie's Seed Bank:420:

Back
Top Bottom