The Lion's Shares Grow Journal - Potted Soil Organic Miracle Grow - Unknown - 2012

Lionshare

420 Member
So after years of thinking, dreaming, and postulating; I have finally decided to bite the bullet. Using some seed trays I germinated 8 plants from 5 different unproven seeds. This is what has grown so far; planted them in the last week of may. Growing on the deck for the moment until they get to big to hide then plan on moving them into a basement grow room that is being built. This is the progress so far........

Plant 1-
IMG_023323.jpg

Plant 2-
IMG_023421.jpg

Plan 3-
IMG_023522.jpg

Plant 4-
IMG_023620.jpg

Plant 5-
IMG_023230.jpg

backups-these are from the same plant as Plant number 5

IMG_023724.jpg

Using 11.5 gallon buckets with a moisture control/organic soil mixture about 50-50 mix
Have not feed them yet unsure what to use
7 plants so far with the goal to clone the best female grown.

It's quite a task trying to find and decipher all of the information available online for growing. Fertilizing the plants is probably happening sometime this weekend. Planning on using fox farms GB, BB, and TB; also would like to LST these plants. Have not fertilized any of them yet, was thinking about doing it today or tomorrow. Well hopefully everything continues to go as smooth as it is now. Building a grow room as well so eventually everything can be moved inside. The goal is for these plants is to grow only 8 of them at a time; and to get them as big as a bush.

Re: The Lion's Shares grow journal/ Potted Soil Organic Miracle Grow/Unkown/2012

Repotted the backups, Fertelized with some Omscates all purpose (1 Tsp per tub); and finally moved everything off my back deck and into my new grow room.
IMG_024220.jpg

I hope I have enough light.
IMG_024020.jpg

Re: The Lion's Shares grow journal/ Potted Soil Organic Miracle Grow/Unkown/2012

When should I start to LST them? I might try with one of them tomorrow. wish me luck

Re: The Lion's Shares Grow Journal - Potted Soil Organic Miracle Grow - Unknown - 201

So I'm at week 7 growth from seed for A,B,C,D and E they all seem to be doing ok i guess, I'm kinda of just winging it as I go and for a first grow i feel like im doing ok but any suggestions or comments are welcome :D

plant A
IMG_033519.JPG

Plant B
IMG_034313.JPG

Plant C
IMG_032815.JPG

Plant D
IMG_030910.JPG

Plant E
IMG_032116.JPG

Plant DF
IMG_030112.JPG

Plant DG
IMG_029021.JPG

I have an issue with Dg i tested the soil for ph this morning and it read a 6.5 I have only used a half dose of OC+ for nutes and have been watering it with distilled water. Here are some pictures if anyone has any comments (this is a bag seed so I do not know what strain it is)
IMG_029711.JPG

IMG_029614.JPG

These are pic of Df which was started the same day

IMG_030511.JPG

IMG_030812.JPG

IMG_030412.JPG

I orignally thought that it was a ph issue but I am not so sure anymore. Who knows it's probably nute burn or something like that if it does not improve Im just going to repot all of them and start with fresh soil.

Back
Top Bottom