The Outdoor 8

I'm back...
Sorry life gets busy and such..
So, the girls are monsters, the biggest I have grown before. The Kandy Kush wanted to be tall, I must have topped/ Pinched/pulled down branches over 50 times. They finally stopped growing in height about a week ago, and 4/8 are the exact height of my fence.... The Cherry Pie seems to be the farthest along, looks like 2-3 weeks left on her. Her smell is very fruity, and the trichome production is very high. The Indo Haze looks like she will yield the most, I expect to see leg sized colas on her in a month or so. As you will see from the pictures, I would have benefited from more space between the ladies. The poor little Grand Ak47 has been almost swallowed up...

IMG_29942.JPG

IMG_29972.JPG

IMG_30006.JPG

IMG_30013.JPG

IMG_30035.JPG

IMG_30067.JPG

IMG_30103.JPG

IMG_30144.JPG

IMG_30153.JPG

IMG_30202.JPG

IMG_30213.JPG

IMG_30277.JPG

IMG_30299.JPG

IMG_30313.JPG

Been waiting for this update WOOHOOOOO!!
Killer garden slo!! Man that gsc is saying WTF cherry pie!! Move over!!! :laugh:

leg sized colas sounds nuts... & the indo haze looks like a total outdoor contender.. wouldn't mind 6 of those beasts!! and although the AK is a little buried, those budz seem to be staking up nicely.

Impressive bunch of girls you got on your hands slo, people are saying i'm going to need help trimming.. I think your plants are definition "I am going to need more hands to trim" :laugh: +REPS. Well deserved!

:peace: CA215

Been waiting for this update WOOHOOOOO!!
Killer garden slo!! Man that gsc is saying WTF cherry pie!! Move over!!! :laugh:

leg sized colas sounds nuts... & the indo haze looks like a total outdoor contender.. wouldn't mind 6 of those beasts!! and although the AK is a little buried, those budz seem to be staking up nicely.

Impressive bunch of girls you got on your hands slo, people are saying i'm going to need help trimming.. I think your plants are definition "I am going to need more hands to trim" :laugh: +REPS. Well deserved!

:peace: CA215

Thanks for the kind words bud, I appreciate it. I am a bit intimidated by the trimming this year, the last few outdoor runs I have done a quick trim removing everything without sugar first. I then let it dry in my room set at 70F 45% Hum for about 7 days. Next I do a close trim and save all the trim and popcorn for BHO or Cannabutter. I like the second trim because its not nearly as messy, and it doesn't seem to hammer the scissors as bad. After the second trim its into huge mason jars that fit roughly a QP a piece, and I burp for a few weeks until they achieve their perfect smell and dryness. Last year I was getting home from work, putting on my trimming clothes and trimming till bedtime for about a month it seemed. It looks like I have doubled last year easily, so I might have to take a week off and talk my friends into trimming for some trade.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom