Runtz

marcus611a

Under Construction coming soon.
Runtz run.
Strawberry Runtz is a mostly indica variety from Soloud Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±60 days), outdoors and in the greenhouse. Soloud Genetics' Strawberry Runtz is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds.

Kushberries x White Runtz (reversal).

Kushberry (Blueberry x OG Kush) was my go to back in the day in my pursuit of candiness. The cut I chose was due to her classic OG Kush flavor, with lemon candy and fresh blueberry undertones expanding the chest. CCS produced extraordinary strawberry terpenes, some leaning towards artificial strawberry and others fresh cut strawberries. Our selection of this offspring (Kushberries) displayed nice OG Kush bud formation and sweet strawberry forward terps.

The growth structure of Kushberry is a bit stretchy like many OG's, while CCS is squat and bush like (some phenos still stretch so it's recommended top to prevent height issues and to increase yield). Our Kushberries came out producing bushes. And she's a fast finisher. You can go past 60 days if you want, but she'll finish at day 58 if you can't wait.

Strawberry Runtz Lineage / Genealogy​

14478-2136-strawberry-runtz.jpg

fruity-cannabis-strains-768x430.jpg

strawberry-runtz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom