The pH Or Not To pH Grow Journal

Don't need smaller ... lol. I just think 1 auto will be done by next Friday & the other about a week later. Thought I might switch to 12/12 after I harvest the 1st one. I can wait if necessary. These photo plants will get quite large by then. Wish I had some 7 gallon bags to up-pot to before flowering. Afraid they might get root bound vegging so long in 5 gallon bags & then another 8 weeks in flower.
if it helps... its pretty hard to get rootbound in grow bags... you will be fine.

Sorry for you bad luck. I was looking forward to the comparison grow. Do you you think you try it again?
Everything went fine for 8 weeks of veg. No difference in pH'd & not pH'd nutes efeccting the plants. Then I flipped to 12/12 a week ago & 2 out of my 5 plants got balls.
7-330.JPG
7-331.JPG
7-332.JPG
7-333.JPG
7-334.JPG

Only 1 Blueberry left out of the 3 so I hope she is a she. Looks good so far. Still have an OG Pie Face & an SFV Kush too so not a total lost. I should still pull 2 lbs. between the 3.
Haven't got a total weight on my DWC Critical plants yet. 1st one was kind of a runt & only pulled a little over 3 oz. Been in the jars 2 weeks. I like it. Gives you that spaced out high ... lol.
The other plant was 3 times the size so from the looks of things I'm guessing 7 - 8 oz.
Critical isn't a high yielding plant anyway so I guess I did OK with it since it was my very first DWC grow.

Back
Top Bottom