First time; Mixed Grow journal

ZayWill10

So it's been a week since my plants have sprouted and began to take off. I'm on to the second week and I'm a little hesitant for the feeding stage.

A picture will be posted of the nutes I have at the moment.

I currently do not have a Ph tester and hence why I'm a little hesitant on feeding just yet, but I'm also worried about the plants not getting the correct water. I'm also going to be adding additional lighting as I've got about 80 true watts in the tent as of right now. I'll be upping that severely until I feel I've met the right standards.

I guess I only have a couple concerns moving forward:
1. Will I need the FloraGro(1 of 3) portion of the nutrient series to begin feeding the plant? Or will It be okay to just add it into the mix when I get it here in a couple days?

2. Will it be okay to water the first time will my regular tap water and the nutrients together or should I hold off feeding until I've acquired the Ph tester and FloraGro?

And then I generally just want to know if my plants look healthy. So all feedback is welcome. THANK YOU. :ganjamon::snowboating:

i'm a week into my 1st grow too. i have nothing ready for nutrients and don't think i'll need it. you don't have to feed them anything until you see the 1st 2 round ended leaves that opened first will begin to yellow and start to falloff, then it's time to feed. i believe its just correct ph water and light they need. please if i'm incorrect please let me know too.

i'm a week into my 1st grow too. i have nothing ready for nutrients and don't think i'll need it. you don't have to feed them anything until you see the 1st 2 round ended leaves that opened first will begin to yellow and start to falloff, then it's time to feed. i believe its just correct ph water and light they need. please if i'm incorrect please let me know too.
I appreciate the input. I’d love to know if this is the case as well because that would save me some time to find a decent Ph tester.

I see you have the Micro and Bloom. Shouldn't you also have the Grow? I'm not that familiar with that line of nutrients but I do believe it's a 3 part.
They are looking good so far.

They are looking pretty good, if they are in soil and not coco you wont need nutrients for another week or longer depending on soil.
They will need more light sooner than they will need nutrients.
They're already getting a little leggy
I appreciate the feedback so much! They are in soil. I can take a picture of the soil if that helps.

So what do you think should be my next step? I’ll be adding more light in a couple days so should I focus on just getting them the correct Ph water for the rest of this week?

I see you have the Micro and Bloom. Shouldn't you also have the Grow? I'm not that familiar with that line of nutrients but I do believe it's a 3 part.
They are looking good so far.
Thank you! Yes, I just had a buddy run and grab some nutrients for me while I was at work before the grow store closed and he missed the Gro! (First part of the series) so yes I am missing the first part.

I appreciate the feedback so much! They are in soil. I can take a picture of the soil if that helps.

So what do you think should be my next step? I’ll be adding more light in a couple days so should I focus on just getting them the correct Ph water for the rest of this week?
That's what I would do yes.
Just do what you been doing, they look pretty healthy other than could use a bit more light.
Depending on the soil they might not need nutrients for a couple weeks.
And when you do start I would go weak to start, like 1/4 to 1/2 of what the bottle says then work your way up.

Back
Top Bottom