The pH Or Not To pH Grow Journal

Your plants look good. They will always look light green / yellowish where new growth is starting out. That's normal. You wont need nutes for 2 - 3 weeks in FFOF. The foods in the soil; but will be used up in a few weeks.
Alright my friend thank you. So is my temperature and humidity ok 75.1temp and 46% humidity? And you saying that I dont need to feed them again for another week? They are exactly 2 weeks old today

Alright my friend thank you. So is my temperature and humidity ok 75.1temp and 46% humidity? And you saying that I dont need to feed them again for another week? They are exactly 2 weeks old today
Yes. You could probably even go 2 more weeks if you want. Just feed at 1/4 strength for a week when you do start feeding & if no burn, up it to 1/2 strength.

Yes. You could probably even go 2 more weeks if you want. Just feed at 1/4 strength for a week when you do start feeding & if no burn, up it to 1/2 strength.
And I'm watering them every 3-4 days but I think that's too much because my solo cups feel kinda heavy in between watering but I didn't know that they yellow a little when new growth comes in I still think I'm overwatering so with that being said can I wait 5 days or is that to long?? I'm trying to wait for it to dry out but I never feels like it does

And I'm watering them every 3-4 days but I think that's too much because my solo cups feel kinda heavy in between watering but I didn't know that they yellow a little when new growth comes in I still think I'm overwatering so with that being said can I wait 5 days or is that to long?? I'm trying to wait for it to dry out but I never feels like it does
And also are my temps and humidity ok?

No, I got the Test Kit from Home Depot but never took it in.
Clones would have been nice. But I had a couple of Auto seeds I wanted to use up so I used them.
These are Auto’s?? I’m a novice, but I thought transplanting auto’s was a no-no. I’d love to learn otherwise because watering a seedling/young plant in a 5 gallon pot is a hassle. Nice plants! I just started a journal with FFOF and Megacrop only. I hope they take off like your plants are.

These are Auto’s?? I’m a novice, but I thought transplanting auto’s was a no-no. I’d love to learn otherwise because watering a seedling/young plant in a 5 gallon pot is a hassle. Nice plants! I just started a journal with FFOF and Megacrop only. I hope they take off like your plants are.
Ooops, sorry. Got my journals mixed up. No the Auto's are my DWC Grow. My other 5 plants are all soil grows.
7-195.JPG

The not transplanting Autos thing is a myth. I am working on an auto in a solo cup right now, sitting at the 3 week point and just now about to get transplanted into a 5 gallon. If I had started this finicky plant in the 5, I doubt I could have gotten to this point with her.

Thanks I turned the dehumidifier off for tonight and I will see what happens thank you good nite
Yes, your RH should be closer to 70% during Veg. & 30% - 50% in Flower. I've been running with 55 - 60% RH & 72 - 77 F Temps forever without issues though. I mainly just worry about RH getting too high in flower. Don't want Bud Rot.

The not transplanting Autos thing is a myth. I am working on an auto in a solo cup right now, sitting at the 3 week point and just now about to get transplanted into a 5 gallon. If I had started this finicky plant in the 5, I doubt I could have gotten to this point with her.
Have you tried the paper towel roll method Em ? I did that once & it worked well also. I cut about 4" long piece of the cardboard roll & filled it with soil. Then put that into my 5 gallon pot. Planted the seed in the paper towel roll part of it. Kind of works the same as cutting the sides out of the solo cup.

Back
Top Bottom