The Real God Bud Grow Journal

Smokey I'm serious, if their ak48's are all like mine you could nail 4+ zips per plant training them right and blasting them with lights. I didn't do anything with mine but grow her and she'll give up real close to 3. IMO this plant would be a star in a sog grow, if I get viable clones that's exactly what I'll be trying to find out.

I love the buzz too. Sure it will put you to sleep if you smoke it all day (you'll have to trust me on this I've been checking it out :tokin: ) but it's in general a really clean up high.... I feel totally high but totally functional... A++++ for Nirvana's AK48.

Smokey I'm serious, if their ak48's are all like mine you could nail 4+ zips per plant training them right and blasting them with lights. I didn't do anything with mine but grow her and she'll give up real close to 3. IMO this plant would be a star in a sog grow, if I get viable clones that's exactly what I'll be trying to find out.

I love the buzz too. Sure it will put you to sleep if you smoke it all day (you'll have to trust me on this I've been checking it out :tokin: ) but it's in general a really clean up high.... I feel totally high but totally functional... A++++ for Nirvana's AK48.

I love it! The main cola on your girl looks ready to explode! And I always have leaned more towards indicas as far as the high goes. A little weed nap never killed anybody! :tokin:

I can't wait to get my order put in! I need to buy some new bulbs for my T5 and I am getting some splitters for my CFL sockets. I think it's about time I threw some serious light at some girls. Shouldn't need the space heater for too much longer, so not too worried about electrical issues. Also, my T5 is hung separately from the CFL fixture. So, I am thinking of combining the 2 to make height adjustments that much easier. Couple upgrades, but not much. Just some tweaks to try and get as much as possible next grow. Now that I have acquired all the knowledge I wanted to about the space I have, it is time to put out a serious yield!

I think it's about time I threw some serious light at some girls. Shouldn't need the space heater for too much longer, so not too worried about electrical issues. Also, my T5 is hung separately from the CFL fixture. So, I am thinking of combining the 2 to make height adjustments that much easier. Couple upgrades, but not much. Just some tweaks to try and get as much as possible next grow. Now that I have acquired all the knowledge I wanted to about the space I have, it is time to put out a serious yield!

First I agree that you should get serious on the lights, lol. I forgot you were in Rhode Island or something on the East Coast, that heater has to be costing you $.

Finally it took a friend of mine 2 years to get comfortable in his space. You seem pretty comfortable. Have a great day.

First I agree that you should get serious on the lights, lol. I forgot you were in Rhode Island or something on the East Coast, that heater has to be costing you $.

Finally it took a friend of mine 2 years to get comfortable in his space. You seem pretty comfortable. Have a great day.

:tokin: Yea, the lighting I have is almost 250w of fluorescent. I also have a 400w MH/HPS, but I have gotten away from HID. I'm too scared of fires, so I've been trying to sell it. the space heater doesn't kill me too much though. My space is 2'x4'x4', all mylar lined and enclosed. So it holds heat very well. I'm just afraid to get too much light wattage plus the space heater at the same time.

And after 2 grows in this space, doing 2 different styles, I now know what it will take to get what I want!

Look into Vantage by Ch-9 Seed. I been using 2-3 gallon smart pots and been finishing the flower in 49 50 days with a decent yield. Topping to me is the key to the yield. It slows ya down a week or two into veg but I'd rather throw that extra week or two at them in veg and double the yield. I myself fim, top, whatever you wanna call it like 3-4 times per plant. I top all major tops. And I top on the 3rd set of true leaves. I believe in the smart pots, air pots whichever ya want, but they do make for some major roots. Roots make the plant. I look at those 2 gallon pots as a hydro in soil. You have to feed a 3' plant daily in a 2 gallon pot. GL in whichever ya decide just my 2 cents. Keep em Green

Have you considered trimming off those big fan leaves to get light to the shaded stuff?

If you topped this plant and then chopped all the big leaves off a few days later you would see a dramatic increase in yield.

20110129175954.jpg

Everything is looking strong and healthy! Keep up the good work!

I'd have done topped this plant 3 times by now and it wood have 8 main tops and 16 secondarys. Just my 2 cents

Long time no see Smoke!! Girlies are looking promising!! Thanks for the tip about Nirvana a while back. Took 6 weeks but all is well, take care and happy trails bro!!
:goodjob:

AK-48 is some sweet stuff...you got 4z per - VERY NICE!!! How tall did they grow? Sounds like you did not do any kind of training.

:thanks:
:peacetwo:

AK-48 is some sweet stuff...you got 4z per - VERY NICE!!! How tall did they grow? Sounds like you did not do any kind of training.

:thanks:
:peacetwo:

Hey Pop Kulture sorry to take so long getting back to you, I've been on sick leave lol!

I got 3 z's from my ak, & this was under cfl's. That's why I'm sure if you grew her under a bright light you could easily get another zip, probably more. I just couldn't get enough lights around her. It's a spectacular plant, all bud and takes about 10 minutes to trim.

They do stretch a lot and you're right I didn't do any training. She went from under 10" when I flipped the lights to 31" when she finally finished stretching so she's not short, but you could lst her and probably knock 10" off that height.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Hey Smokey wassup? Hope things are going well for you.

I'd have done topped this plant 3 times by now and it wood have 8 main tops and 16 secondarys. Just my 2 cents

Norcaliwood - When you top are you supercropping, fimming or topping? Any links to a post that illustrates how to top and plant 3 times? Thanks

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom