The Real God Bud Grow Journal

Hey Pop Kulture sorry to take so long getting back to you, I've been on sick leave lol!

I got 3 z's from my ak, & this was under cfl's. That's why I'm sure if you grew her under a bright light you could easily get another zip, probably more. I just couldn't get enough lights around her. It's a spectacular plant, all bud and takes about 10 minutes to trim.

They do stretch a lot and you're right I didn't do any training. She went from under 10" when I flipped the lights to 31" when she finally finished stretching so she's not short, but you could lst her and probably knock 10" off that height.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Hey Smokey wassup? Hope things are going well for you.

Thanks Bluedog!

:peace:

Topping FIM are the same thing. Taking the tip top to promote better branching. If ya do it early you can increase your yield almost double. Fim phase was coined back at another site called overgrow.com. I hear tale the feds got that site shut down and alot of problems tumbled out of it. The Feds got their mainframe unit and all the IPS's of the growers. Back them MMJ wasn't as acceptable as it is now. But Fim stands for 'Fuc% I Missed'. As in a bad topping where you didn't get the complete top. Pop if height is a issue Topping or LST is the ticket. I top all my plants before the 4th true set of leaves. BTW is that God Bud all it's cracked up to be? I know they sent me some free Burmese with some sweet tooth I ordered. Man That's one Pretty plant. I got one going as I type. GL and Keep em Green

Topping FIM are the same thing. Taking the tip top to promote better branching. If ya do it early you can increase your yield almost double. Fim phase was coined back at another site called overgrow.com. I hear tale the feds got that site shut down and alot of problems tumbled out of it. The Feds got their mainframe unit and all the IPS's of the growers. Back them MMJ wasn't as acceptable as it is now. But Fim stands for 'Fuc% I Missed'. As in a bad topping where you didn't get the complete top. Pop if height is a issue Topping or LST is the ticket. I top all my plants before the 4th true set of leaves. BTW is that God Bud all it's cracked up to be? I know they sent me some free Burmese with some sweet tooth I ordered. Man That's one Pretty plant. I got one going as I type. GL and Keep em Green

The ISP issue is always an unknown - If you don't know about it you can surf and post anonymously by using TOR - free open source software that works with Firefox.

Height is definitely an issue for me. I have been reading about FIM, Supercropping, LST, and variations of topping. Your description of fimming three times is difficult for me to get my head around - timing wise.

Specifically, what should be fimmed and when if you intend to do more that one fimming? I have seedlings that are 10 days old tomorrow. At the end of 14 days I intend to transplant them - lets call that the end of the seedling period and the beginning of veg - how long do you wait to fim? Do you fim all the tops at once? Finally, once you fim the first time how long do you wait until you do the second and third fims? If you do three fims then how long would the veg time be?

I know its a lot to ask, but I am intrigued by your perspective.

:thanks:
:peace:

Hey bro how you been? Those plants are looking just amazing!! I know I haven't been on here to much, Life is crazy, but I have my new grow room set up and I'm just waiting till end of month to start everything. I'll try to tune in more often :)

Hey Tn I don't know what's up with Smokey he's been gone quite a while, hope everything is good with him.

Really? wow yeah I hope everything is all good, How you been bro got any new grows going on :)

Really? wow yeah I hope everything is all good, How you been bro got any new grows going on :)

I've been good my friend, I have a small clone sog going, 420fied has a bigger and better version going in his journal. I'm still using my same grow journal so feel free to drop in anytime!

How about you, how've you been and are you growing again?

I've been good my friend, I have a small clone sog going, 420fied has a bigger and better version going in his journal. I'm still using my same grow journal so feel free to drop in anytime!

How about you, how've you been and are you growing again?

I'll have to come by and check it out bro! Things have been good, I got a cool design job, bought a house this month and move next week! So I'm growing this may I have all my seeds and my Friedman is helping me set up a grow room in the basement so I can grow a good 10 plants now!! I can't wait to star my grow I'm addicted to it haha

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Nice plants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my 420 friends! It has been quite awhile, and I hope I didn't worry anybody too much. Everything is perfectly well, just extremely busy. Comes with territory of having a 15 month old. I'm actually working on a new project now, but I probably won't start a journal for a couple weeks, when things get more interesting. Hope all is well with everyone and thank you for all the kind words concerning my grow!

I want to see how these go. I am on my second round from seeds. Cloned the last ones from the seed ones. Mine grow so weird. Stringy one leaf, ina tangled mess. Each mature plant looks different from the next. You would never know they are the same strain from same egg! My last crop had 3 different styles of buds. Some deep purple to some golden OG kush lookin? I am finding seeds in these big stinky buds and just had a guy tell me he got one too and it sprouted??? I wonder if the seeds I bought and grew and sexed are alien ...

Well as weird as they are I got 1 lb from 4 stubby plants under 1000 hps. Not sure why they grow so F'n bizarre. Some mature faster. Some get brown leaf edges. Some have DARK DARK and shiny leaves. Some have light green leaves. Like I said, every plany is different and I have 12 about to finish this time. Do you suppose the seeds were corrupt (like missing a part of a gene or something? LOL!). Bin growing 20 years and never seen anything like this.
From Vancouver Seed Bank....

You're telling me that this is all CFL? That is fuckin great.

Being a noob, and hearing all the CFL vs HID banter, it's nice to see results like this with a CFL only grow.

How's the bud quality?

The big plant is about 3 weeks old and the roots were coming out of the planter so I drilled wholes in a kitty litter container and placed 3 gal pot in kitty litter container with more soil, hopefully roots will take to new container. Am growing NL autoflower. I have a smaller plant in same size pot and roots are also growing out and is about 3 or fours days younger than the other. I am using CFL's 18/6 and bat guano as tea. MG for soil, ya I know, wrong choice, however will be using fox farm for next grow and bigger pots, I think. Do these plants look healthy for their ages or a m I doing something wrong? Crap, don't know how to post pics. Bummer ........

Back
Top Bottom