The Real God Bud Grow Journal

Sweet Smokey! What are you germing them in?

NM stands for Neat-O Marijuana Plant right? I'll update your spreadsheet in case we forget.

I get so confused :tokin: :tokin: :tokin:

Hey Blue. I germ in rockwool cubes until they sprout, then I drop the cube in a keg cup with FFOF. And NM stands for Nirvana Mystery, but Neat-O MJ works for me! :rofl:

I don't know why I'm confused.

Your first GodBud grow doesn't have any Godbuds, but it does have MB's.

Now your second GodBud grow has GB's and NM's. I hope it doesn't happen but if your GB's don't make it you gotta admit that would be pretty funny... 2 GB threads but no GB's.

Go Smokey :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Haha ... this cracked me up! That would probably be funny, after the frustration subsided! This GB better be a freakin female or I will be pretty upset. She's lookin nice and healthy though, so good vibes!

I keep forgetting to have a mod change the name of my first journal to something more accurate. Hopefully this doesn't mess up your spreadsheet! :tokin:

Hey everyone. Gona get some pics up tonight of everything. Last night Gilda Belle was transplanted to a 3gal pot. NM1 is looking very strong and NM3 was transplanted to a keg cup. Both are under humidity domes. NM2 has been discarded and closer investigation showed no germination.

I had a bit of an issue last night though. I had a plan to keep my current tub as a seedling/beginning of veg area and then construct a new tub for Gilda Belle until the flowering room opened up. Well, when I plugged in my second light fixture for the new tub I heard a bunch of crackling. So I took apart the fixture and found all the wires eroded. So in a last ditch effort Gilda Belle and the 2 seedlings are stuffed into 1 tub. Hopefully I can find a new light fixture for cheap soon because Gilda Belle needs more light.

Take it easy folks! :peace:

Can't wait to see the new pics bud!

Ok my 420 friends. Here are the pictures from the 19th that I have taken forever to get up! I'm gona make this quick because I will be throwing up the newest pics tomorrow morning. Anyways, enjoy!

Here is Gilda Belle's root system pre-transplant. The transplant went perfectly.

20101219213317.jpg

And here we are post-transplant. Happy roots! :tokin:

20101219213538.jpg

20101219213543.jpg

20101219213551.jpg

Now here is NM1 and NM3. NM3 had just broken surface on this day and was transplanted to her respective keg cup.

20101219214230.jpg

20101219214221.jpg

Now a couple quick details on the grow. GB2, my little mutant is still alive. I had put her into the flowering room just for kicks to see what happens. Very strange plant. Barely 2 inches tall, but with about 4 nodes! Isn't showing any sex yet, but it is by far the smallest plant I think I have ever seen. Also, Gilda Belle was in desperate need of more lighting. She is about 6" tall, so I tossed her into the flowering room as well!! I plan on just letting her do her thing since she should only get about a foot tall. No topping, no LST.

Will get the latest photos up in the morning! Be sure to check back! :peacetwo:

Looking good bro, ready to see some pics this morning!!:grinjoint:

I dont know everyones nationality or religion and I dont mean to affend anyone but

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:xmas:

Stay high and safe this season!!!!:bong:

Merry Christmas to you all too:cheer:

Sorry for the delay in pics! This holiday is burning me right out, and not in the good way! :grinjoint:

Let's start with Gilda Belle. She's on her 2nd day of flowering and looking strong.

20101223225237.jpg

20101223225252.jpg

And now for everyone's favorite mutant! I hope this turns out the be the smallest seed grown female I have ever seen. Because that's what it's looking like!

20101223225321.jpg

20101223225327.jpg

Now for the sprouts. NM1 is up first!

20101223221433.jpg

20101223221513.jpg

And here's NM3.

20101223221457.jpg

20101223221533.jpg

Quick side-by-side.

20101223221400.jpg

And that is all for now. Everything so far has been just dandy!

Merry Christmas everyone!! :xmas:

Hey Smokey hows everything going? The plants are looking really strong and I can say the mutant looks a lot less mutant like then the other pictures I've seen of her haha. Good luck without the grow!

Hey Smokey hows everything going? The plants are looking really strong and I can say the mutant looks a lot less mutant like then the other pictures I've seen of her haha. Good luck without the grow!

Everything is very well tnoldon! Hope you had a good holiday! Luckily I got an extra day off because of the 15" of snow we got last night. Thanks for stopping in!

I agree Tn. She's looking way better Smokey, she should be on her way.

Thanks Blue! What is so intriguing about this mutant is that she has still not really grown vertically at all. I don't know what to make of her!

NM1 and NM3 are starting their second set of leaves and looking pretty good. The stems are a little longer than I would like at this stage of seedling, but I will fix that in the transplant later.

Gilda Belle received her first dose of nutes tonight. GH 3 part Flora Series, 1.875mL of micro, 1.25mL of grow and 1.875mL of bloom in 1/4 gallon of water. I'm hoping she reacts to it well! She has been flowering for 4 days now.

I'm gona try and get pics up tomorrow after work so be sure to check back!

:peace: :hookah:

HELP!!! I'm new to growing and new to this site. I just cut my first clones from the mother plants....Well starting from the beginging, I have five different strands and they were growing very well under a 400w MH light. I cut the clones, applied root gel stuff and put them in a coco blend soil mixture. I then used a clear storage container, upside down to put them in. I added water, sprayed them with water, sealed it shut and an hour later their wilting!! HELP!! They are in the corner of my tent with the other plants. There are only six clones... :(

HELP!!! I'm new to growing and new to this site. I just cut my first clones from the mother plants....Well starting from the beginging, I have five different strands and they were growing very well under a 400w MH light. I cut the clones, applied root gel stuff and put them in a coco blend soil mixture. I then used a clear storage container, upside down to put them in. I added water, sprayed them with water, sealed it shut and an hour later their wilting!! HELP!! They are in the corner of my tent with the other plants. There are only six clones... :(

CrystalLight, don't worry! It is very normal for clones to wilt. Some of the leaves may also yellow. But hang in there! The yellowing is caused by the clone using the nutrients it has stored to create the new root system. Also, I would suggest, if you haven't already, cut the blades on any large fan leaves the clone has in half.

It sounds like you have done everything correctly so far. But you are doing what most people do when they are trying something new, and that is worrying! Relax, smoke a bowl and let those babies do their thing. As long as you keep the humidity up under the dome, those babies should be fine!

:goodluck:

Looking good buddy, I'm pulling for the mutant. IIRC the GB's are not femmed?

She's gonna be a star. My twisted, late sprouting mutant AK48 is now the star of my grow. You just never know.

Back
Top Bottom