The Real God Bud Grow Journal

Looking good buddy, I'm pulling for the mutant. IIRC the GB's are not femmed?

She's gonna be a star. My twisted, late sprouting mutant AK48 is now the star of my grow. You just never know.

Nope Blue, the God Bud seeds are femmed (as far as I know). That's what I payed for anyway. I'm really hoping that little mutant is a female, and I'm hoping she doesn't get any bigger. It would be cool to have a little micro bud!!

Nope Blue, the God Bud seeds are femmed (as far as I know). That's what I payed for anyway. I'm really hoping that little mutant is a female, and I'm hoping she doesn't get any bigger. It would be cool to have a little micro bud!!

That would be super cool, but forget the microbud.... a little 2 inch plant with a 1/2 oz cola.... yowza!

I'll post a pic later, my ak-3 clone is about 2 inches high with a bud... but she's back in veg hopefully.

That would be super cool, but forget the microbud.... a little 2 inch plant with a 1/2 oz cola.... yowza!

I'll post a pic later, my ak-3 clone is about 2 inches high with a bud... but she's back in veg hopefully.

Haha, you're right! A 2 inch plant with a 1/2 oz cola would be something to marvel at! And I think I have seen that clone in your journal, but feel free to post to refresh my memory.

Haha, you're right! A 2 inch plant with a 1/2 oz cola would be something to marvel at! And I think I have seen that clone in your journal, but feel free to post to refresh my memory.

Here she is.... ak-3... she's putting on a growth spurt is now almost 3" tall.

IMAG1019.jpg

IMAG1020.jpg

Here she is.... ak-3... she's putting on a growth spurt is now almost 3" tall.

IMAG1019.jpg

IMAG1020.jpg

nice blue dog, are u going flower it out or go back veg?

nice blue dog, are u going flower it out or go back veg?

She's back in veg Twitch. When I transplanted some of the other clones and saw how few roots they had I moved them back. I left the biggest 2 in flower as a test. I'm thinking you want to veg 2-3 weeks min after the clones start growing before 12/12.

She's back in veg Twitch. When I transplanted some of the other clones and saw how few roots they had I moved them back. I left the biggest 2 in flower as a test. I'm thinking you want to veg 2-3 weeks min after the clones start growing before 12/12.

Hopefully you don't get nanners poppin up since they were already in flower when you cut the clones. I've heard that clones cut in flower have more susceptibility to this because they keep the age of the mother. So essentially the plant will think it has been flowering for too long, and may put effort into reproduction.

Hey everybody!! I just wanted to stop in and let everybody know that I have some good news. Gilda Belle is a female!! Just checked on her today, which is her 8th day of flowering, and we have pistils! I will get pics up tomorrow sometime of the whole grow.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe new years!! :partyboy: :peace:

Happy New Year Bro!

I am working on some names for your new girls~~~ didnt want you to think I was slacking.... grandson was here for a few days of fun in the snow. Its all gone now! You should hear the creek.... it is sooooo loud, between the snow melting on the mountain and a ton of rain we got!!

Don't worry about it Tmac ... we've got plenty of time for you to ponder. Wouldn't want a rushed name anyway ... :ganjamon:

Here are some pics of Gilda Belle and Mutant plant. Gilda Belle is in day 10 of flower.

20110101203120.jpg
20110101203131.jpg
20110101203156.jpg
20110101203203.jpg

Gilda Belle received a quarter gallon of water and molasses 2 nights ago. I will get pics of the NM's up soon, they are looking great!

:peacetwo: Be easy friends!!

Just wanted to add that I just checked on Gilda Belle and she is already 11" tall. I really hope she turns out to be a one cola plant. From what I've seen, with the right strain, some plants can produce a single 1 oz. cola! I'm hoping that's what I've got going on now!

That's all, take it easy! :bong:

I wasn't going to do an update today, but special circumstances have changed my plans! Here are Gilda Belle and my GB mutant.

First the mutant, because today is the day I found out that SHE is a female!!

20110103173458.jpg
20110103173514.jpg
20110103173519.jpg

And now some pics of Gilda Belle is at 11 days flowering and is just shy of 12" tall.

20110103173529.jpg
20110103173630.jpg
20110103173620.jpg

Looks like this actually turned out the be the REAL God Bud grow journal after all!!!

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom