The Real God Bud Grow Journal

Girls are looking great bro! I can't wait to see the show these girls are about to put on! I think I'm definitely going to put an order in for some of this, I've heard noting but great things about this strain

I have received all of my seeds from out of the country. Twice from Holland, and once from Canada. Have been lucky to not have any issues. So far, Nirvana has impressed me the most with the way they disguise everything. If you are worried about ordering, I would try them first. Their prices are very fair and customer service is top notch!

And I have a buddy going to Holland again soon, he will be bringing me back some Barneys Farm strains!

I ordered from Attitude for my current grow. I chose the stealth ship method, they gave me a really nice NYC Diesel t-shirt. Packaging was very discrete, plain unmarked, no discernable return address. The order was trackable from the day it was shipped.

Remember Smokey, my ak was a mutant... mutants can surprise!

I'm trying to grow 3 BF seeds right now - Lucy, Red Diesel & Acapulco Gold.

I am keeping the faith Blue! And believe me, I am watching your grow closely to see how those strains pan out. Not to put any pressure on you or anything!! :tokin:

Girls are looking great bro! I can't wait to see the show these girls are about to put on! I think I'm definitely going to put an order in for some of this, I've heard noting but great things about this strain

I ordered from Attitude for my current grow. I chose the stealth ship method, they gave me a really nice NYC Diesel t-shirt. Packaging was very discrete, plain unmarked, no discernable return address. The order was trackable from the day it was shipped.

I have nothing but good things to say about God Bud. I would suggest going straight to the source though, which is BC Bud Depot.

And I have also heard many good things about Attitude! Pretty much any sponsor of this site is a reliable seed source no matter where you live!

I'm back everyone and I got another picture update of the grow. Check everything out!

Here's Gilda Belle at 15 days flowering. She is now 17" tall!! That puts her stretch at over 10" already. Let's all hope this doesn't continue for much longer!

20110107174604.jpg
20110107174551.jpg
20110107174615.jpg
20110107174624.jpg

And now her sister Greta. I'm wondering if I'll be able to keep her in this cup or if she'll need transplanting at some point. Any opinions are welcome!

20110107174636.jpg
20110107174630.jpg

Next we have NM1.

20110107175014.jpg
20110107175029.jpg

And NM3.

20110107175008.jpg
20110107175038.jpg

And them together!

20110107175000.jpg

The NM's are looking extremely indica dominant with those super fat leaves. They are 20 days from sprout now and extremely healthy looking. Can't wait to see what they produce!

That's all for now. Be easy friends! :peace:

Smokey I think if you were going to transplant her, I would do it as soon as possible since she is all ready in bloom. Less stress I would think, but I might be wrong.

definately going to set her back at least 5 days to 2 weeks, but with some love and care, and maybe a lil root stimulator, she should bounce right back. When flowering, she's going to develope new roots specifically for new bud growth, so the sooner the better.

Thanks for the responses guys! I'm gona consider everything and see how I feel about it.

Well, I was away all weekend and got back last night around 9pm. When I checked Gilda Belle she had grown even more. Now she's at 19.5" tall. I really want her to stop stretching!! I can't believe how she's grown 13"+ since 12/12. Her largest node spacing is 4" which I'm not to thrilled about. Hopefully she stops soon and focuses more energy on bud growth!!

Pics later!! :peace:

She's just making extra room for extra big colas buddy :tokin: :tokin: :tokin:

I sure hope that's the case Blue! I like the way you think though! :tokin:

If I remember correctly, my first plants started around 7", and grew to about 27". But it all depends on the strain, and conditions. How much room do you have to work with? Looking good though.

That is just crazy man! Luckily I probably have at least another 10" or so left in height. If she stretches any more than that then who the hell knows what I'll do!!

:peacetwo:

That is some pretty crazy stretch! :popcorn:

If you run out of room you could always crop em, I just bent two of my plant tops to even them out under the light. One of them was solid again in a couple days so I don't think I set her back too far (I hope) I could have raised the light but wanted everything even!

I just put my girlfriends 5 GDP clones into flower last night and they are all about 5 or 6 inches right now, can't wait to see what they do! I was hoping for a few 1 footers but it looks like that wont be the case:smokin:

:peace:

That's what I was looking for, but this girl took off! Let's just hope she packs the nug on in the next couple months!!

:tokin:

Hey Smoke, everything is still looking great!

Gilda Belle looks amazing!She's gonna reward you big time!

I'm interesed to see how the plants in the cups flower, as I currently have a few of them in similar cups myself.They're standing outside in our lovely South African summer sun.But I don't really have any place to grow them so for now they're just gonna have to stay there.

Have you done a full grow in such small holders before?Do the plants actually produce buds?Must be tiny hey?

Hey Smoke, everything is still looking great!

Gilda Belle looks amazing!She's gonna reward you big time!

I'm interesed to see how the plants in the cups flower, as I currently have a few of them in similar cups myself.They're standing outside in our lovely South African summer sun.But I don't really have any place to grow them so for now they're just gonna have to stay there.

Have you done a full grow in such small holders before?Do the plants actually produce buds?Must be tiny hey?

UIS, I only have one plant flowering in the cup right now and that's just because she is some sort of midget plant. The other 2, the NM's, will be transplanted to larger pots very soon. I just need to get more soil.

Looking good Smokey! So sounds like you had some fun over the weekend! Glad you got enough snow to board! We got about 14 inches over all. We are in the clouds right now, cant see the ridge.

Looking good Smokey! So sounds like you had some fun over the weekend! Glad you got enough snow to board! We got about 14 inches over all. We are in the clouds right now, cant see the ridge.

Thanks Tmac! Had a great time, as I usually do when I visit my brother. He had some OG Kush that was just delicious! I can't wait to grow a kush strain. They're just so tasty!

And as far as snow, I'm about to get slammed with 14"+ starting tonight. I can't wait! No work tomorrow, so I can just sit home and enjoy time with my family. The little one started crawling this week so things have got a lot more interesting around the house!

Hey Smokey. Are you going to transplant Greta at all? And are the NM's on 12/12 also?

Hey highandwired! I think I will be transplanting Greta. I have a pretty solid transplant technique that I picked up from someone on this site (just can't remember who). Ever since I been using it, I have not noticed stress on any of the girls I transplanted. And the NM's are still in veg (18/6). Those are getting transplanted and vegged for a couple more weeks, then I'm throwing those into flower as well!

Thanks Tmac! Had a great time, as I usually do when I visit my brother. He had some OG Kush that was just delicious! I can't wait to grow a kush strain. They're just so tasty!

And as far as snow, I'm about to get slammed with 14"+ starting tonight. I can't wait! No work tomorrow, so I can just sit home and enjoy time with my family. The little one started crawling this week so things have got a lot more interesting around the house!

Wow I wish we could get just a few inches of snow this year that would stay around for more then a couple of days. Sorry wishing again.

Smokey I can't wait to see Greta after she gets her transplant.:popcorn:

OK folks, here's some pics of the grow! Gilda Belle is at 19 days flowering, and the NM's are 24 days from sprout.

Here is Gilda today, she is now 21" tall. I think the stretch may be slowing finally, because she only grew 1/2" last night instead of the usual 1".

DSC02787_Large_.JPG
DSC02786_Large_.JPG
DSC02788_Large_.JPG
DSC02789_Large_.JPG

And here's Greta. She's a whopping 3.5" tall!!

DSC02790_Large_.JPG
DSC02791_Large_.JPG

And now for the NM's.

DSC02792_Large_.JPG
DSC02793_Large_.JPG
DSC02796_Large_.JPG
DSC02795_Large_.JPG

Everything seems to be going well. The NM's and Greta will be transplanted soon, probably after this snow storm rolls through tomorrow! Enjoy the pics!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom