The Real God Bud Grow Journal

Congrats on her being a girl and hopefully she will catch up to Gilda :hookah:

Thanks pal! I do too, but I doubt it at this point. Showing pistils and only being 2-3" tall at this point is leading me to believe she will only get maybe 5" tall max. But I think she will be a really cool looking plant!

So little Greta is finally coming along??? Very nice.....:thumb: She is just a slow starter~~ Been saving this name!!

:rofl: So the mutant had a name after all?? Well, I guess Greta Belle seems fitting since they are twin sisters. Fraternal though, not identical.

Yep ... didnt want to tell ya incase she did not make it!! :thumb: As soon as I saw that I said Greta!! and she should be Greta Belle, coz of the twin thing!! I was so excited I didnt think of it! Do you know about vaporizers and have any advise? Send it my way please!

Yep ... didnt want to tell ya incase she did not make it!! :thumb: As soon as I saw that I said Greta!! and she should be Greta Belle, coz of the twin thing!! I was so excited I didnt think of it! Do you know about vaporizers and have any advise? Send it my way please!

All I can tell you about vapes is not much, Tmac! I have only smoked from one once, and I was spoiled with it being a Volcano. All I can say is a good vaporizer is great! Smooth hits all night out of these things. Plus the Volcano fills a bag with vapor so you can just chill on the couch with a bag and rip as needed!

Also, check out Bandit's journal, cuz we just had a conversation on vapes today! The one he got looks really nice and after the talk we had I'm sure I will buy one when I can afford it! They look really cool and are completely customizable! I think it was called The Silver Surfer Vaporizer.

That is what made me ask about them here. I checked out SSV. Hubby needs something pretty easy, on the fingers... easy to clean, All that glass looked rough to handle~~also left a message on your other thread for vape users to go to my thread.

That is what made me ask about them here. I checked out SSV. Hubby needs something pretty easy, on the fingers... easy to clean, All that glass looked rough to handle~~also left a message on your other thread for vape users to go to my thread.

If easy use is what you are looking for then the Volcano is the way to go. But they can be expensive.

:peace:

Twins you say? Looks like Greta got the shitty end of that gene pool!!:cheesygrinsmiley:
You never know, she might grow a bud that looks like a pig tail!!

As far as vapes go Tmac I wish I could help. Ive only used 1. It was a little box with a glass piece and a hose sticking out of it. Really easy to use and clean. I will see if I can find some info on it for you.

and Smokey everything is better in HIGH definition:rofl:

Twins you say? Looks like Greta got the shitty end of that gene pool!!:cheesygrinsmiley:
You never know, she might grow a bud that looks like a pig tail!!

As far as vapes go Tmac I wish I could help. Ive only used 1. It was a little box with a glass piece and a hose sticking out of it. Really easy to use and clean. I will see if I can find some info on it for you.

and Smokey everything is better in HIGH definition:rofl:

I know man. Don't really know why she ended up the way she has. But I am pumped about her anyway! In nature a plant like this would never get the chance to survive this long. I'm gona give her her shot! Hopefully she repays me with something crazy!! :yummy:

Hey everyone! Pics tonight of the girls and the NM's. Gilda Belle was over 13" tall last night! She is stretching like crazy and I'm hoping it doesn't last too much longer. She was only about 6" or so when I threw her into flower, so I can't see her stretching much more. Greta Belle is still her same little mutant self. Both girls will be getting a dose of nutes tonight, first dose ever for Greta.

The NM's are looking very healthy and uniform. Tight, tight node spacing on both of them with big fat indica leaves. I'll have to check their age, (cough, cough ... BlueDog) because if they are autoflowers I want to have an idea about when they will show sex.

Check back later for the pics! :peace:

Just checked the dates (you're off the hook Blue :tokin:) and the NM's are 18 days from sprout. Anybody have any input on when autoflowers generally show sex? I have seen a lot of different ranges, but I just want to get an idea. Even though I have no idea as to whether they are autos or not. Thanks!

Hey people, I'm back with the pictures. Everything is going great. Gilda Belle is still stretching and is now at about 14.5", but bud growth has noticeably picked up! We are at day 13 of 12/12 with her. Greta Belle is still doing her thing. And the NM's are perfect, 18 days from sprout.

Here are the pics! Greta Belle first.

20110105174440.jpg
20110105174450.jpg
20110105174458.jpg

And now we have Gilda Belle.

20110105174523.jpg
20110105174533.jpg
20110105174542.jpg
20110105174555.jpg

Now here's NM1 and NM3.

20110105172859.jpg
20110105172911.jpg
20110105172933.jpg
20110105172945.jpg

Gilda and Greta are getting nutes tonight. Not much else going on, everything is going smooth!

:peacetwo: Later folks!

Things are looking great SMP!love to see that there are some awesome cfl grows on 420mag!I've totally been convinced of it for my first closet grow that will start very soon also!

By the looks of things, I think you're gonna have a great harvest, I can already tell!I'll be watching!

Things are looking great SMP!love to see that there are some awesome cfl grows on 420mag!I've totally been convinced of it for my first closet grow that will start very soon also!

By the looks of things, I think you're gonna have a great harvest, I can already tell!I'll be watching!

Thanks man! Good luck on your venture. Best advice I can give you is read, read and read. When you think you've read enough, then read some more! This will help you avoid a lot of beginner mistakes.

Looking good Smokey! Real God Buds coming soon :tokin: :tokin:

Finally! You have no idea how excited I am for this. I love this strain and can't wait to taste it again. Most likely I will be purchasing more of these seeds in the future! Thanks for stopping in Blue!

Smoke, if you don't mind me asking, your in the U.S. correct? I too am in the U.S. and sick of my dispensary telling me im buying seeds for a specific strain, then growing them out and not having any traits of "said strain". Mostly why I stick to breeding and creating my own genetics, but for once I would like to try some exotic grows with strains we only hear about. I went to Holland again last November and couldn't figure out any way to bring some back, so, I guess what Im asking is, are these sites REALLY safe to order on? I know its been an ongoing deal for a while now, they're safe, they're not, yada ya..just looking for 2 cents from someone who has actually ordered and recieved from these companies..

Smoke, if you don't mind me asking, your in the U.S. correct? I too am in the U.S. and sick of my dispensary telling me im buying seeds for a specific strain, then growing them out and not having any traits of "said strain". Mostly why I stick to breeding and creating my own genetics, but for once I would like to try some exotic grows with strains we only hear about. I went to Holland again last November and couldn't figure out any way to bring some back, so, I guess what Im asking is, are these sites REALLY safe to order on? I know its been an ongoing deal for a while now, they're safe, they're not, yada ya..just looking for 2 cents from someone who has actually ordered and recieved from these companies..

I have received all of my seeds from out of the country. Twice from Holland, and once from Canada. Have been lucky to not have any issues. So far, Nirvana has impressed me the most with the way they disguise everything. If you are worried about ordering, I would try them first. Their prices are very fair and customer service is top notch!

And I have a buddy going to Holland again soon, he will be bringing me back some Barneys Farm strains!

Smokey don't forget you can get most or all BF strains from Single Seed Co. I only placed one order, it was from SSC, and so far 5 of 5 have germed, 3 of 3 were female, they all seem to look like what they say they are and they were very fast and very discrete. I did use a prepaid credit card, but that's just my paranoia. I'd recommend them highly, they also give 2 free fem'd seeds with every order over about $50.

Smokey don't forget you can get most or all BF strains from Single Seed Co. I only placed one order, it was from SSC, and so far 5 of 5 have germed, 3 of 3 were female, they all seem to look like what they say they are and they were very fast and very discrete. I did use a prepaid credit card, but that's just my paranoia. I'd recommend them highly, they also give 2 free fem'd seeds with every order over about $50.

Thanks Blue. I have checked out SSC and from what I've heard they are a good supplier. If things don't work out with my buddy then I will definitely be hitting them up for some Barney's strains. My friend tried the Vanilla Kush last time he was in Holland and said it was unbelievable!

Smokey girls are looking nice. Greta is small but she doesn't look like such a mutant anymore.

Thanks PBRMJ, and I agree with you. Her mutant looks have definitely gone. Both girls are reacting very well to the nutes as well. They both got a dose last night of my 3 part GH Flora series (8.75ml Micro, 3.75ml Grow and 8.75ml Bloom to a gallon). Gilda is now 15.5" tall!! I cant believe she has stretched almost 3 times her height before 12/12. The mutant really hasn't grown too crazy but she is producing more pistils!

Back
Top Bottom