The Real God Bud Grow Journal

Looking good bro. :popcorn:

Thanks man! :grinjoint:

Real nice Smokey!! How much snow have you gotten?

Thank you as well Tmac! So far I think we've got at least 12"+. A lot of it is really slushy and wet. Makes for tough shoveling. :lot-o-toke:

But, now that the shoveling is over with it's just been a whole lotta :bong:

I love snow days!

You're covered in snow, while we get baked in 35-40 deg C here in SA!lmao

At least the MJ plants in my backyard are lovvin' it!

Your plants should really love the transplant to bigger pots.Get ready for the fun part- when the plant really starts to 'boom'!

Hey Up in Smoke, I'll send you some snowballs!! Have started some melting here, but it will take days at this rate! And the 4 dogs will start tracking in mud.....really hate this part.

You're covered in snow, while we get baked in 35-40 deg C here in SA!lmao

At least the MJ plants in my backyard are lovvin' it!

Your plants should really love the transplant to bigger pots.Get ready for the fun part- when the plant really starts to 'boom'!

I love the snow though, too much heat makes me cranky! :lot-o-toke:

Hey Up in Smoke, I'll send you some snowballs!! Have started some melting here, but it will take days at this rate! And the 4 dogs will start tracking in mud.....really hate this part.

Yea, the mud is not the fun part. Luckily I won't see that for a few months down the line. Things won't be melting here anytime soon!

Hi everyone! Quick update on the girls, and I will get pics up tonight. Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Been busy lately. But I got to go to a game dinner saturday that was absolutely delicious! Anyway, back to the matter at hand!

Gilda Belle - 25 days 12/12. She finally stopped stretching! We are now at a steady 22.5" and bud growth has noticeably picked up.

Greta Belle - reached 4.5"!! haha but she is putting on the buds and still doesn't seem to mind her keg cup container. She does dry out daily, but it's been allowing me to just throw nutes at her. So far, she has handled everything very well! Packing bud on as well!

NM1 - 30 days from sprout. Looking good, although a bit droopy. Have an issue with her because I ran out of soil and really don't have any funds available to me right now. No clue what I am going to do with her! Hopefully I can figure something out soon.

NM3 - 30 days from sprout. She was the healthiest looking of the NM's, so she got transplanted into a larger container with the last of my soil. She also was switched to the flowering room and will experience her first day of 12/12 today! Cross your fingers for pistils in the coming weeks!

Alright everyone, check back for the pics later! :peacetwo:

Do you have an old pot of flowers outside anywhere??? Bring it in to warm up. Microwave or bake the soil and then use it. Voted for you!!

Unfortunately I don't Tmac. I'm going to talk to my neighbor today after work and see if he has anything I can use. I want to turn NM1 into a clone mother and try my hand at some cloning. Thanks for the vote! :grinjoint:

Subbed and watching, smokey!! Great job on your other grow, can't wait for this one to "get to the good part!!"

Thanks phil! I ended up being really busy last night so I didn't get to even look at the girls until 11:30. So I will get pics up today. Gilda and Greta are starting to stack on the buds! I'm thinking we're about 50 or so days from chop with these 2, so plenty of time to bulk up!

Damn Smoke I wish you were my neighbor Buddy! I have two unopened bags of roots 707 soil that I have no need for until the Spring.

As for them plants not showing pistils yet my cure for that is to show the plants my shotgun and let 'em know what's up if they decide to be fellas.
Then I pin up a pic of what happend to the last male that inifiltrated the garden next to them in the grow room. That usually does the trick. I always see pistils the next day. ;)
:tokin:

Damn Smoke I wish you were my neighbor Buddy! I have two unopened bags of roots 707 soil that I have no need for until the Spring.

As for them plants not showing pistils yet my cure for that is to show the plants my shotgun and let 'em know what's up if they decide to be fellas.
Then I pin up a pic of what happend to the last male that inifiltrated the garden next to them in the grow room. That usually does the trick. I always see pistils the next day. ;)
:tokin:

:rofl: I will have to try that next time! As for my plants in the flowering room, there is only one that hasn't shown sex yet. But, she has only been in there for 2 days so she's still got some time!

I wish I was your neighbor as well!! But if we were neighbors I would probably quit growing and just get meds from you! :grinjoint:

:rofl: I will have to try that next time! As for my plants in the flowering room, there is only one that hasn't shown sex yet. But, she has only been in there for 2 days so she's still got some time!

I wish I was your neighbor as well!! But if we were neighbors I would probably quit growing and just get meds from you! :grinjoint:
Dude, you would still grow...I take the give a man a fish and he eats tonight. Teach him to fish and he eats for a lifetime philosophy with my pals that need hi quality meds. ;)
Although vaporizer happy hour is out on the deck daily starting @ 4:20!

:roorrip:

Dude, you would still grow...I take the give a man a fish and he eats tonight. Teach him to fish and he eats for a lifetime philosophy with my pals that need hi quality meds. ;)
Although vaporizer happy hour is out on the deck daily starting @ 4:20!

:roorrip:

Hahaha yea I would definitely still grow, because I love it so much! And you can definitely count me in on vaporizer happy hour! I'll bring the munchies! :tokin:

I have returned! And I have the photos as promised! The only one I haven't had a chance to shoot yet is NM1, because she is in the veg tub still. But I will get her up here shortly. Here's the flowering room!

Gilda Belle - 26 days flowering

20110118172723.jpg
20110118172754.jpg
20110118172807.jpg
20110118172942.jpg

Greta Belle - unknown flowering time (I could check but I'm lazy :tokin:)

20110118172822.jpg
20110118172830.jpg
20110118172850.jpg
20110118172916.jpg

NM3 - 2 days flowering

20110118172958.jpg
20110118173005.jpg
20110118173022.jpg

The flowering room.

20110118173121.jpg

Everyone of these babies are growing strong! NM3 hasn't shown any stress from the transplant and Greta seems to really enjoy her Solo cup home! I think she may live out her days there as a little experiment.

I got myself another light bulb socket today. I'm going to wire it up tomorrow and add it so that it hangs beside Gilda. Her lower nodes need more light for bud development!

:peacetwo:

Looking great Smokey! I love little Greta, will be cool to see how she ends up. Gilda will fill out a whole bunch more. Then we've got the GB's moving front and center :welldone:

Thanks Blue! I'm sure Gilda is going to be bulking up plenty! I will be adding a side light for her today so I hope that will help her add on the grams. Greta looks like shes going to end up being just one 3-4" nugget! Hopefully a potent one! :grinjoint:

And I can't wait for these NM's to show me what they are. Nirvana puts out some quality genetics (as you have seen with your AK-48) and that makes me anxious! At least I know I will be getting some more killer smoke!

Back
Top Bottom