The roll barista

Headsortails

420 Member
Relatively new to this site but 45+ years experience with the bud. I have a question. Can I profit from my ability to roll the perfect, uniformly even and full end to end, filtered or unfiltered joint? I mean everyone tabs me to roll for them and I know more than a few who can only roll something that looks like a pregnant whale and burns unevenly or falls apart because the glue is on the outside.

I think you would find more profit just rolling your own to sell, or even working at a dispensary. They seem to love talented rollers. I got offered a job on the spot when I rolled one in Denver once to smoke with the owner. He offered me $20 per hour. That's not bad pay for honest work in a relaxed environment.

Side note, while I can roll a very nice, cigarette looking joint, I prefer to smoke a hogs leg. Skinny on the inhale side, fat on the burn side. They just seem to smoke better, and I'm around 1.5 grams on the standard zig zag paper. I smoke it in about 3 sittings, and it always smokes better than those Oklahoma joints. (yep, singing that song as I type).

Thanks for the edit Teddy. Sorry, born to break rules I guess but Canadian so I have the ability to apologize for it. As for "rolling aids or cones" yeah, maybe Ikea will put out those "rolling aids or cones" with little stick figures showing how to load them up. My niece can't produce a decent roll even with a machine. Just my dream to supplement the pension with a skill crafted over decades. I remember in the 70's using my in-laws tobacco rolling machine you made about a foot long roll then a razor blade to cut them to cigarette length. Must have been the foot long papers that kept that from pet rock status. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom