The uvb test

Jjones

Ive been reading and reserching the use uv when growing and it seems to make sense to me. the lighting we use (hps, mh) dont put out any uv at all so are we missing out on a whole area within the light spectrum. everytime we get a chart talking of the effectivity of a product they are always talking about optimal veg growth. aren't we disregarding our main goal, the flowering period.

i want to do a trial and in fact have just started a few minutes ago with two two foot uv flouro's in the flowering chamber. the strain is afgan kush and i'm running from clones off my mother plant. all my light cycles and nute levels will be kept the same as previous grows(wich produced some tasty bud)

as far as i can see that should give me a fair indication of the effectiveness of uv light on a flowering plant.

any input to try and tighten the riens on this experiment please let me know
:yummy::yummy:;):yummy::yummy:

well, im through day four of the test and personally i see a difference in the strain already. the leaves seem to be a deeper green to what they are usually.

cant wait till i get some more bud growth and i can see if there is any truth to the theories.

the first bench mark this techneque must meet is the extra crystal growth on the pistols. if the crystals either defends from the uv or inhances production of thc and then subsequently gives you more potiency, crystals, dankness ect.

as far as i can see my two bench marks can be met with,
A......more crystal development
B......a different high

:yummy::yummy::rollit::yummy::yummy:

a few weeks on and everything is going real well. bud production is in process but i am not up to the point where i will be getting trichomes. that will be the time when all this will or wont come into fluition

:cheer::rollit::cool::rollit::cheer::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom