Think I've just broke my electricity meter!

Barney86

Well troops. I may have just ruined my last grow of the season. My
"pre-pay" leccy better just stopped spinning.

It looks like the screen is off in the pic but it's fully lit as usual.
The numbers have dissapeared from the screen and the wheel inside has stopped spinning.
I had a 15kg pull diamythium magnet on the side to slow it down. Been there for 6 months. Think I just broke it but my leccy is still on.

Does anyone know what I've done ??
I'm trying extremely hard to stay calm and it's not working so please help if you know :) it will bring you good karma and a virtual high five :)

If I gotta get the leccy folk out I'm most likely fucked !!!

Attachments

• 15652906798854804866784293278987.jpg
    15652906798854804866784293278987.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 106
I've already checked the website for it.
Says what to do if screen is off and power is off but not if power is still on.
I'm kinda hoping I just got very lucky and fucked the timer without breaking the supply...
I'll find out by this time tomorrow most likely. Think was only a few quid left on so should be run out by then. Yaaaay
Fuck me like this will fuck me right up if I lose this one :(

Is it possible that the screen just went out, but the rest is working?

You would think if the meter was broke, you wouldn't have any power at all?

Can you get the magnet off and hide your grow if they have to replace it?

Is it possible that the screen just went out, but the rest is working?

You would think if the meter was broke, you wouldn't have any power at all?

Can you get the magnet off and hide your grow if they have to replace it?
Magnets off already. There's a disk of some sort that the meter uses to count what I'm using. The magnet slows it down. Think it's put too much strain on it and it's just died.
Not sure if that means it's just not gonna read it the flow so won't need topped up. Or if I'm gonna run out of leccy tomorrow. In which case 4 out of my 6 plants probably won't survive transit. 4th week of bloom and sharing an NFT Res. Got no chance of not seriously damaging the roots.
Got fuckin tons and tons of evidence of growing weed up the attic though.
As well as all the gear and mess the beams are all bleached to fuck and theres now hook holes everywhere that weren't there a year ago when it last got inspected and documented.

Well troops. I may have just ruined my last grow of the season. My
"pre-pay" leccy better just stopped spinning.

It looks like the screen is off in the pic but it's fully lit as usual.
The numbers have dissapeared from the screen and the wheel inside has stopped spinning.
I had a 15kg pull diamythium magnet on the side to slow it down. Been there for 6 months. Think I just broke it but my leccy is still on.

Does anyone know what I've done ??
I'm trying extremely hard to stay calm and it's not working so please help if you know :) it will bring you good karma and a virtual high five :)

If I gotta get the leccy folk out I'm most likely fucked !!!
Oh No Barney. Praying for you and for a solution for you. Wtf is that thang? Way above my pg.

Back
Top Bottom