Third Times A Charm

I cut 5 clones yesterday! !! They were wilted all day :( Its my first time cloning cannabis so Im a lil nervous. I researched and read that its normal for wilting and they may wilt for a few days. Well I checked on them this am and GUESS WHAT? 4/5 are STANDING STRAIGHT UP!! Heres to hoping we get some roots.
420-magazine-mobile1420114710.jpg

Heya Savingson, did you consider giving the clone leaves a little haircut?

Allegedly that allows the plant to focus her attention on roots by reducing her ability to process the light and reducing the amount of energy demanded by the leaf.

The clones look great! .

Ill do that. Thanx for the advice

Heya Savingson, did you consider giving the clone leaves a little haircut?

Allegedly that allows the plant to focus her attention on roots by reducing her ability to process the light and reducing the amount of energy demanded by the leaf.

The clones look great! .

I transplanted the 3 seedlings that came up into bigger pots. Looking good. 4 seeds are starting to show lil helmet heads on the soil.
420-magazine-mobile1140038575.jpg

Good thing the clone that died was the one clipped from the MALE!!! My plant grew balls. Oh well. Freeze some pollen?....But look at what we have here....all of them are rooting :) Perfect timing. I dump one plant and get 4 more FROM THE FEMALES lol.
420-magazine-mobile1015102117.jpg

My seedlings are growing more everyday. Almost time for a bigger pots then on to training!!!Please no males... Please no males lol
420-magazine-mobile1722597244.jpg

Well done with the clones savingson, another milestone crossed for you and your boy.
Thanks Ninja!!! How r u feeling buddy? Sending you all my love light and healing energies. I ordered my sons CBD seeds a week and a half ago. I cant afford to keep buying seeds so I had no choice but to clone. Im on a VERY limited income ( hence why I have to grow his medication and mine) Im building a lil propagation machine w 2 plastic tubs, tubing, pumps and air stones. I like lil experiments.... Thinking about you and yours Ninja

Back
Top Bottom