hi there here's the pics, how do i fix the heat burn if its that and the second bad bitch deosnt seem to grow

check them out

photo_3_24.JPG

photo_2_30.JPG

I MOVED THE PLANTS SLIGHTLY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT, AND I WILL GET A SMALL FAN SOON

PLEASE GET BACK ASAP..............OR IT WILL DIE!1 HELP!!!!

These look like a Phosphorus deficiency to me... Take a look here: Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial and see if you agree...

You do need to check pH in hydro since each nutrient is only available to the plant in a specific pH range... But you knew that!

:Namaste:

Any good news Bro?

Hey bro this shit is so fukin hard, too hot, too cold, too much heat, not enough heat, to much water, not enough water it is pissing me the fuk off to be honest

I am trying my best but 1 not looking to good

Hws urs?

What part of the world do u hail from bro?

I am from the Land Of the New England Patriots! I know what your talking about harder than hell, I was ready to nix the whole thing about 2 weeks ago! I will leave a link to the ladies to take a peak, But hey dont give up, Start another one right away (meaning a seed) grow on what you learned, I got a couple babies going to follow up and see if they work out better! Heres the link so I wont put pics on your pageNew Farmer - Advice Appreciated

And hey I heard that tap water is 7.0 in my town,with that said all i have to do is fill a gallon let it sit out over night get rid of impurities, then and just a couple drops to bring it down to 6.0.. maybe find out what yours is and try the same , get some PH up And PH down and some of those little testers at the pet store fish dept, it will cost you maybe 20, I know you said you were hurtin for money but its the sacrifices we need to make to learn and continue doing this so It will be an investment for the future of your girls! I mean my PH was acidic around 4.5 before i started caring more about it, trust me what would you want to drink if you were a plant?LOL good luck man

hey bro u think sparkling water would be a good water to give c02 through a mister>???

also anyone know what ph sparkling water would be?

also anyone know what ph sparkling water would be?

Well I used distilled water straight up sometimes and I havent had to worry about sodium build up or anything, I know because I had to kill a male today it showed me who he was and I took him out lol,and there was no build up at all or mold in my pail i had it in.. Im down to 4 plants all females as it stands, the 4th i have look fem but ill wait anutha day! Oh and Btw I took a minute and found out your water(sparkling water) has a PH of 3-4 more to the 4, so you would have to ph up to 6 but try distilled water bro I have had no trouble with it, Hows it going other wise?:hookah:

i think nute lock has taken place so i am trying to find something that the ph i don't have to mess with to feed them i literally have no cash to buy a ph meter, just had a baby so times are hard.........partly why i am growing my own shit, but mostly because my demographic location in life is taunted with feelings of distaste and disgust for the drug i love MARIJUANA. It helps me sleep and controls my anger so only +++ for me no negatives but wat the fuk u suppose to do!????

Go over to my page and ask Aston420 and Smokezalot what they think, they have been Helping me out so you should get a real speedy response!Just reply to one of their post on like page 9 or 10 they will help you out bro, And Hey if this fails for you just go the route I did, Soil it up and just start with Miracle grow, They say Its poison but I am having great results with it, I didnt germinate I just popped some seeds in the soils and off they went, I just got lucky I guess, I didnt water the plants for about 12 days after the Miracle grow because its packed with nutes and moisture for a while, I began to add nutes when I saw the plants were lacking and soil was very dry , I got some input on here added what they said and sure enough fixed! I know nothing about hydro at all so Im lost there.And I told you mine was bag seed with one seed given to me from a friend that was from an incredible plant..Congrats on the baby and good luck bro!

first before i upload guys is there a 420 magazine app for the android mobile phone's?

thanks

So here is an update on my bitches guys:Rasta:

I have been veging now under a 400w light with intake and exhaust fans for about 7weeks(ish am stoned as shit)

I have been having major growth issues with 1 of my plants which almost died due to heat burn because of the FUCKING TIN-FOIL i covered my grow room in which is slowly coming back few more weeks for that and i will start to flower for about 9 weeks. My good bitch is doing ok. I think i started feeding them too late so they were starved both plants, and this plants leaves started to burn because of lack of nutes i think. I have now started giving them 5ml per litre of formulex 2.4:0.9:3.4 recommended 10ml per litre............................

So that stunted both plants growth for a bit. i have also been lst'ing the plants to the best i know how, need to learn to plan ahead next time for this as although it's going good i couldv'e done it much better as you can see in the pics. Temps a consistent 78-81.:bravo:

I also have some infor on sex(i think) please give your opinion on the one plants i think i can see small hairs and things as acording to many forums, i also think the other is female(although they are meant to be feminised anyway!!) bu my camera phone cant get in that close to see them.

I haven't got a ph meter(working on it) but i have been spraying the plants with carbonated water(not soda water as contains salt) only h20 twice a day and giving them their 5ml of formulex with a litre of luke warm carbonated water and they have increased with other branch growth's in days i think rather than 1 big cola with this method of lst i think i will get about 5 or six nice size cola's:bigtoke:

I am still on the 24hr light cycle currently and it's looking better and i think i have the hang of it for the moment any comments and help appreacited or any question's bring em !!!!!!!!:Namaste:

CHECK OUT THE PICS!!!!

IMAG001814.jpg

IMAG001614.jpg

IMAG001413.jpg

IMAG0013_1_.jpg

IMAG001210.jpg

IMAG001012.jpg

IMAG000618.jpg

IMAG000513.jpg

IMAG000418.jpg

first before i upload guys is there a 420 magazine app for the android mobile phone's?

thanks

I'm not sure for Android... Take a look for Forum Runner. I played with it for a while on my iPhone/iPad, but I prefer the browser. I never did try using it to upload photos, so I don't even know if it will do that.

Whats good Mr Ganja,

No there is no app for :420: unfortunately, I wish there was one, I am not a big fan of the forum runner, I feel I wasted 2 bucks on that stupid app... I am pretty sure that it allows you to upload photos with the paid app. But like Vape, I am always just using the phones mobile browser. it's faster and easier...

:peacetwo:

I am not a big fan of the forum runner, I feel I wasted 2 bucks on that stupid app...

I bought it too...and now that you mention it, I kinda feel the same way! :rofl: I'd definitely try the free one first Mr Ganja!

I am using it now but i have not found an option to upload pics. I use the browser to do that. I mainly use it when i am being lazy laying in bed.

Sent from my LG-P505 using Forum Runner

Wow Ganja That is one strong Plant you got there, I took a look at it I cant tell if those are hairs or the stipules still, But they are looking better, I see your learning a ton! I wish you the best of luck, If you can post another pic up closer in a few days I will be able to help better, And BTW I got 4 females outta 7 plants so not too bad for me.Glad to see they are getting better..Stoned as hell bro!

Hey Ganja

Sorry it took me so long to get here. It takes all of us to help each other, there are far to many for most of us to handle. I do my best to help where I can.

Anyway I am on board with you if you don't mind my commnetary.

First up I would mention two things that jump out at me.

1. The black plastic needs to go. It absorbs heat into the medium you don't need. Use white.

2. It appears you are suffering deficiencies. I may be all wet, I miss occassionally. Here are my thoughts, calcium is most apparent to me. It is the also affecting the uptake of other nutrients. It explains the drying out and death of your fan leaves. It also is apparent to me in your weak distorted foliage/growth.

This could be caused by too much Nitrogen and Phosphorous, locking out the calcium. I will venture a guess yours is due to the medium's lacking and perhaps your water. Solution would be Cal Mag Plus. If its lockout then a flush is in order.

You want easy?
Sprinkle some OC+ in a good soil, then just water and watch it grow.

Calcium is another important element that helps the plants cell walls, cell division in making the plants stems, stalks, branches stronger, as well as contributing to root growth, mostly the newer root hairs, Calcium also helps enhancing the uptake of K in the the plants roots. Calcium moves really slow within the plant and tends to concentrate in roots and older growth.

When plants exhibit a Calcium deficiency the younger leaves are the first to show it as well as older leaves. The Leaf tips will die back, the tips may curl, and growth of the plant is stunted. The plant can show a weakness in the stems and branches, as well as a under developed root system that can lead to bacteria problems with roots dieing off. Having slow plant transpiration rates can aggravate the uptake of calcium. Make sure your soil isn't very acidic, for calcium gets harder to be absorbed through acidic soils, Which leads to having a plant that is deficient in Calcium. The leaf tips, edges and new growth will or may turn a yellow/brown colour that happen in spots and often surrounded by a sharp brown outlined edge and then the leaf tips die back. If too much calcium is given at an early stage of growth it can stunt the growth of your plants. Having to much of calcium will also flocculate when a concentrated form is combined with potassium. The parts affected by a calcium deficiency are the roots. Stem or petiole, young or old leaves.

Too much Calcium will lead to other micronutrient deficiencies. Calcium fixation is caused by many types of mediums such as: clay soils, unbuffered coco and humus. The lime tends to bond to these soils very easily. The stems of the plant will not be able to hold the plant up and will exhibit a white brown in between the veins of the leaves when having too much calcium. Also having to much potassium and or nitrogen will cause a calcium lockout.

More info @ the Plant and Pest problem solver link in my sig.

For reference: Availability of elements relative to ph. Be sure to use the one that matches your grow. Hydro or Soil
a9d95f67.gif

Back
Top Bottom