This Is My First Grow Of Blue Dream Seeds Come Join The Journey With Me

TokeItUp77

this is my first grow jounral i am growing two bludream plants in jeffy pellet soil im using one white flourscent tube with a fan inside my grow box and have the temputare at 70 degrees they love it there indica plant gonna be transplanting them sooon and building a small green house for them im growing them for medical reasons for my severe cronic pain bipolar and insomia so come join the jounry with me and lets learn together and watch them grow planting more soon i try to keeep 10 days apart^^
the first pic this one is 10 days old the leafs are greeen and beatiful has four leafs growin another set now
IMG_20130123_130133.jpg

the second pic is only a 1 day old plant just sprouted but growin well
IMG_20130123_130233.jpg

the bby seedlings are doing greatjust a quick update the 2 one is growing new pair allready ^^ gonna be germaniting some more tomorow to be a total of 4 ill have pics of my grow box up by tonight ^^

hey everybody TokeItUp77 here gonna give you a small updat with my grow the #2 is growing new pair of leafs #1 is growing great looking beatiful #1 today is gonna be 2 weeks into the grow #2 be 4 days into grow ^^ do you think i should transplant them into a bigger pot instead of my cups??

Hey TokeItUp77,
Its a good start, you should be transplanting into larger pots as soon as you see roots through the drainage holes in the cups. Transplant them just before they are due a watering that way they dont fall apart and you dont risk damaging the little roots.
I transplant only once into final home of 4 1/2 gallon (18 litre) pots. If you do this go easy on the water for a few weeks, let them dry out between waterings. I water every 4 to 5 days or as needed. The biggest mistake is to over water your babies, and its deadly.
I use a water meter and my finger to judge when to water, stick your finger in up to second knuckle and if its a bit moist down there water tomorrow.

thanx dutch for the info ^^ im gnna be posting pics up tonight and trasnplanting there growing big

a little update for you guys #1 died sadly stem broke and turned brown ;c #2 is growing strong now its a week old today! i germanited 3 more seeds they should be poping up tomorow or tonight will find out ^^

hey tokeitup!

good luck on yer grow! i hope they all pan out for ya and u get a good result.. ill be peeking in from time to time.

cher cher from down under

thanx alkhemist i appratice it im posting picsup now of my grow box and how things are going ^^

hey everyone i quick update on myplants i planted three more seeds one of bluedream and one of purple kush. #1 of blue dream is growing good loves the water and light fourscent light
IMG_20130130_192042.jpg
IMG_20130130_192034.jpg
IMG_20130130_192024.jpg
IMG_20130130_192016.jpg
IMG_20130130_192007.jpg
IMG_20130130_191959.jpg
IMG_20130130_191932.jpg
IMG_20130130_191920.jpg

heres update with some pic of my grow box temp my bby plants #1 of bluedream very green and happy #2 poped up today shell still on dont know if i should help it or not wat you guys think? #3 hasnt came up yet #4 is happy and on its way poped up as well today 1/30/13 my grow box with a little computer fan and they sit on that carry which really helps coe join the journy ^^

thanx alkhemist i posted more pics of my grow today of grow box and how my bbys are doing ^^

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom