First Grow with purp haze bagseed

hazee

:smokin:

hey guys im all new to this stuff. but ive been wantin to grow for some time now and I thought my first grow would be with some very nice haze bagseed that my girl brought back home from new york.

I am growin outside but im gonna start them inside for a little bit until i think they are able to grow on thier own outside. right now they are germanating under my bed in a damp paper towel. its been about 1 and half days since they been in the paper towel and they havent sprouted.. hope they do soon.

feel free to give me any pointers at all.
please dont be mean, remember im new to this.

Good luck with your purple haze grow!!

I hear that's some great smoke. :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

yeh that purple haze i smoked was crazy. totally different high from indicas that im used to up here in maine. thanks man, hope my grow will go as well as yours. :thanks:

alright well lets start with the bad news first.
lol my mom found the seeds that were germanating but...
the good news is I finally got some more seeds last night.
I cant believe that they germanated over-night but they did and I planted them today in some miracle grow soil in a pot. hope they do good :)

You should probably do some research on here about using Miracle-Gro soil...apparently it has time release nutrients which can wreak havoc on your plants later on when you start fertilizing on your own. Many people go with an organic soil they mix themselves or use Fox Farms Ocean Forest (FFOF for short) which is premixed, pH balanced, and has enough nutes in it to last a good 3-4 weeks. I am using FFOF right now and added some perlite to help with drainage...two weeks with it and they're doing great! But yeah, most here will tell you to ditch the Miracle-Gro pronto. Although, since you're planning on putting them outside fairly soon this may be a non-issue for you...maybe someone else will chime in.

Don't worry about anyone being mean...I've been reading this site for over a month and researching new and old posts, I haven't seen anyone with a bad/negative attitude yet. A couple of matter-of-fact type responses but far from rude or mean!

Back
Top Bottom