This is Why I Grow

Windgrow

seeds18.jpg

because there is poop like this floating around in the us.

I have never seen worse "weed" in my life. I wouldn't want that if someone gave it to me for free... only Kush or high quality hash for me.

yeah, im working on that, haha, but thats all they have right now, we also think they cut it with regular grass...

Yuk!!!

Here are some reasons I don't need to grow:

Romulan2-2.jpg

Romulan5.jpg

U2_Kush4.jpg

Purple31.jpg

Headband22.jpg

Cinderella_99.JPG

These are locally grown (California's Emerald Triangle), and available at a dispensary I can stop at on my way home from work. :ganjamon:

:peace:

good for you... it would be nice to have a dispensary down the street to stop at after work, but unfortunately i spend 17 hrs a day tracking lions, rhinos, leopards, and other wild animals. also my power comes from a generator that only runs 9 hrs a day. though i wouldnt trade places with you if i had the choice to. and your pics are making me salivate, lol!

Sorry about that - didn't catch your location (plus your post indicates "because there is poop like this floating around in the us").

I did a bike ride 2 yrs ago through Africa...900 miles north to south....then spent 2 weeks in S. Africa. Beautiful countries, scenery, animals...but I wouldn't trade places with you either...I'm a bit too "westernized"

Take care, and good luck with your grows.... :peace:

Been there. I bought a half ounce a couple years ago that looked just like that. It was all shake, six of the fourteen grams were seeds, and it tasted like burning garbage. Ah, memories...

Yeah that poop looks like the first lid of 'mersh I bought for $10.00 in 1975.

Back
Top Bottom