Thoughts and a few questions with growing Autos: soil, pH, flushing, harvest

Zxro

i always come up with new questions to ask people but with soil im going to go with mother earth with perlite n coco mixed and mix it 50 percent coco and perlite and 50 percent FFOF (fox farm ocean forest) i was wondering what do you guys think about that i just like that ffof is nutrient rich soil and i wouldnt have to really add nutes even tho autos need minimum nutes and then i wanted to know soon as the seed breaks soil thats when i count the days? and when do i know when to flush? and whats the best way of knowing its time to harvest i know when the clear things turn cloudy the trichomes turn orange and the leafs start dying or turning colors.. or whatever i mean i got all the knowledge and watch time with people growing from day one to complete harvest and i got it down pack but i still second question myself and i want to be able to get the direct answer im trying to ask instead of guessing my question because it was explained differently in a video but i like others opinions and what others have tried and tested also everytime i water do i use the same ph levels i mean i see the diagram about the what ph needs to be for the plant to absorb the nutrients so i get everything but i just want to know do i use the same levels every time i water or change it the ph but leave it between 6.2 and 6.8 and with autos even tho i saw detailed videos on what to add in the water on how much nutes to add i still want to know you guys opinion on whats the best feeding schedule as far as veg to flower and so on like when do you add more and how much do you add like i said i can follow videos like i already saw what to do the whole time im growing but i want to know what you guys do and i still have more questions but thanks guys i appreciate it

Welcome @zexro

your soil mixture of coco and ffof with perlite is a good mixture. I'd would do 60%coco 40%ffof and 30%perlite
The ffof does have fertilizer but since you are mixing it, it will be okay for the seedling up to veg stage. We look at the plants leafs to determine their needs.
As far as scheduling, you should follow the manifacture schedule as those are the nutri you've purchased. However, Start it slow and work your way up. The recommended dosages seems to be a bit to much sometimes.

As far as ph goes, I know with FFof you dont have to ph your water as the soil does have a ph stability.

I think you should just pup a seed in a glass of water and just go through one full grow. Just like your self i was watchign those youtube vids as well and its a good motivation to start your journy.

I'd suggust creating a journal once you've got your seeds and the members here will tag along and help you along the way!!

Back
Top Bottom