Thread tool suggestion

I don't know what kind of control you folks have over the layout and functionality of the software running the site... but I'd LOVE to see a "thread tools" or perhaps "subscribe to this thread" at the bottom of every thread in the forums. I'm apparently too lazy to scroll back to the top of some huge page to find the "thread tools" button in order to subscribe to it.

Wow... is that incredibly lazy, or what?

Cheers

Not sure about this one Brother tead. I don't think we can afford to pay for a programmer tweak but I will put in on our wish list. If it's an easy add-on, maybe we can bundle it with something else we're paying for already.

For anyone reading, subscription is automatic whenever you post in a thread.

Here's a workaround. The "home" key on your keyboard. It puts you instantly to the top of the page, as long as the mouse focus isn't in the quick reply box.
In that case, press your "tab" key first, then "home". The "end" key takes you to the bottom of a web page. I disconnected my mouse from my computer for
two weeks, just to force myself to learn keyboard shortcuts. That being said, your mouse may hold extra functionality as well. It just depends on your mouse
and software. You can use this on any web page and in many programs as well.

Back
Top Bottom