Time to Harvest!?

analogman

Hey everyone, this is my first post on this site.
I have two lovely ladies nearly ready for harvest and just wanted to see if anyone here could give me some advice:
One is an amsterdam seed (Haze #1) and has a longer flowering period since its sativa, and the other is an unknown strain but looks indica, perhaps Hawaiian Gold. Anyways, there are parts of the latter that look ready and others that are def still growing.. is it ok to start to harvest some of the bigger ripe buds and let the others mature, or will this stress the plant too much for them to keep growing?

Anyways here's some pics. analogman Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Cheers!

i think youll be alright i mean idk wait to see others responses but yea i mean ive heard of peeps regenerating their plants after harvest and the plants still come out ok i think the only thing would be other than possible stress is that growth may become delayed for a few days but yeah man idk im not the smartest but i believe each part of a cannabis plant does not mature at the same time so in order to get all of your buds to meet your perfect standards of ripeness things like this may work lol ...buuut like stated never have i tried lol but im also curious, good post ill def stay tuned in to see what our fellow patients have to say...good luck growing tho im sure all is going lovely!! :goodjob:

So I've started the multi-harvest technique on my indica-looking plant and its looking a little like a bonsai! I think its a great idea though, as the buds I have drying are definitely ready and the ones that are left now have the space they need to mature properly..
I will be uploading some new pics in the next few days of both plants so stay tuned!
..my Haze #1 plant (from amsterdam seed) is supposed to have a longer flowering period.. the buds are rlly frosty and punget and the fan leaves starting to yellow (looking like its ready) but the buds feel like they could be a bit more dense.. not sure exactly whats happening there.. maybe if any of u guys see my pics when i post em u could see what u reckon..

Cheers!

Sounds awesome glad its goin good...for density i know organic molasses works wonders on chunkin em up and leaves a loooovely taste amongst your flowers..not sure if you were aware of this already or not but just throwin it out there as an idea of helpin out :)

Back
Top Bottom