Tkbluedream Strain Royal Dwarf #3 & #1 Blue Dream'matic, Soil FFoF, 05-21-2019

Ok think I got a couple funky pheno or a small mutation but all's good check out these leaves and structure this one has 2 set leaves and one on this node so 3 fan leaves on one node that should've been the 2 1559303258785765081882.jpgthe left one on top is a single fan leaf without the middle finger leaf but the right is 2 separate leaves hmmm.
Now this one grew both but minus the main middle leaf..1559303362484281786816.jpg so check em out and let me know just wild to me never seen one do that

Ok I need help when should I top @Metal Halide @MrSauga @Emilya @TopCola
I wouldn't top yet. Those little girls look really wide as opposed to stretchty, with nodes quite close together still. This, to me, indicates that the stems down below are growing at a slightly faster rate and therefore probs don't need topping yet.
Id hold off to see if any of those branches keep up with the main stem. If the main stem gets a couple of inches away from them then top to allow them to catch up and henceforth become main stems aswell, including the 2 new ones formed from the topping itself.
good luck

With autos toppping is done within the 21 day window. If the plant is slow growing then you don't want to top it at all. I believe you are on day 17.
Autos don't like stress and if you haven't got 5 good nodes of growth then topping is fruitless on an auto.
Your plants have struggled a bit so I would not top them at all imho.

Ok thank you all I went in just now to check n found one with spots like 5 on the leaves like dried spots like burnt but light is 30 inches away maybe 27 but shouldn't done this I'll toss a pic up in bit just woke up lol
You need a signature!

Back
Top Bottom