TM420 Aqua Farm Journal

my ph pen was 50 quid so i think that should be fine, i will defo be buyin a decent ppm meter
DSCN13954.JPG
DSCN13943.JPG
DSCN13923.JPG
DSCN13913.JPG
DSCN13904.JPG
DSCN13893.JPG
DSCN13853.JPG

cheers mate, had some issues to start off but think it should go smooth from here, specially with all the great growers to help if needed i know the basics, so should manage lol

a question for hydr growers her tho, ive got ghe flora series, what boosters additives etc shoul i be looking at adding??

Skyrocket is all aboard. Your plants look about the same as mind as I have 3 future pineapple express moms for my future 420fied 2l copy grow. I myself use oakton meters like someone mentioned. I use oakton ph meter and I recently switched to a hm ppm meter wich also measures water temp. I don't use flora series so I can't comment on the additives. I use dutch masters for my dwc and house of garden for my coco grow.

Do you plan on topping these girls and at what point (weeks vs height) will you flip to 12/12?

plannin on toppin tyin and basically torturing them in the nicest possible way untill they fill the cupboard with a nice even canopy

well decided im gonna pop more beans and pot em up in coco which i have never managed to grow in succesfully strains are dinafem - 1 white widow, paradise seeds 1 ice cream and 2 sensi star and i have a big bud reg but aint sure if i wanna pop it or not

Looking good mate. 1 lesson I learnt hard from coco was to treat the watering like a soil medium not a constant damp one like Canna would suggest to use up all their nutes fast.

also will be adding un named strain as one of em turned ouy fem, been just fucked about and neglected to the point of near death but gonna take a cutting and see if can get it rooted

wee update, second pic is my attempt at fim, pulled everything down so i could get a good cut and accidentally pulled off a big fan leaf but she dont seem to bothered, also lifted the top pot and foun a 8 inch long root in my res.... leaves still seem to be curling up even tho temps are only 78f and the lights a good 15 inches away and not hot in any way at the plants

wee update, second pic is my attempt at fim, pulled everything down so i could get a good cut and accidentally pulled off a big fan leaf but she dont seem to bothered, also lifted the top pot and foun a 8 inch long root in my res.... leaves still seem to be curling up even tho temps are only 78f and the lights a good 15 inches away and not hot in any way at the plants

humidity. Mine did the same thing. humidifier did wonders.

not enough control outdoors, too many things to worry about, bugs, people , animals. no control of temp , humidity, rain, clouds, etc.
you want quality, stay indoors.:Namaste:

wont be giving up on indoors, gonna buy some fem seeds plant em outside, got an area about a mile away just off a farm near some water plenty of trees n shrubs for cover, go an check every few weeks if it works great, if it dont, least ive tried

Back
Top Bottom