TM420 Aqua Farm Journal

wont be giving up on indoors, gonna buy some fem seeds plant em outside, got an area about a mile away just off a farm near some water plenty of trees n shrubs for cover, go an check every few weeks if it works great, if it dont, least ive tried

Yeah mate it's fun to do anyway, they loooove the great outdoors, get a mould resistant strain for your neck of the woods mate. Auto's will have it flowering in summer just in case it goes too wet in aug like it usually does, plus you can do 2 grows in one year, winning :)

got an area thats pretty damn secure theres a square of bushes/trees in a square formation that would hide the plants quite succesfully, but i think it might just be too wet, still its gonna happen so guerilla it is :D

DSCN15004.JPG
DSCN14986.JPG

got an area thats pretty damn secure theres a square of bushes/trees in a square formation that would hide the plants quite succesfully, but i think it might just be too wet, still its gonna happen so guerilla it is :D

If its too wet, elevate em in some camo pots, dig down to the water and put wicks in the pots and they will self water til it gets too dry. I've never seen a whole patch grow unattended....either too wet or too dry. The way I have seen weed grow by itself is when the gray water from a washing machine just reaches where a plant is growing. Back in the day the detergent had phosphorous in it and the buds would get huge!

Plenty of new growth there mate, roots are looking healthy. :thumb:

As for out door grows In Scotland -

I did 10 afghan kush autos, from feminized seeds company, outside last year. 3 of the plants were eaten by slugs so I would suggest scattering a few boxes of slug pellets around the grow site. 1 other grew pretty moldy and had to be pulled. (granted I'm about 100 miles north of you and last year was one wet ass summer).

The other 6 produced about 10 grams a plant, so was a couple ounces of free smoke for bugger all work. More plants could be a decent harvest, although fem autos aint cheap...

Next time (if) I try again I'd make sure my site is south facing for plenty of light, growing in pots and watering once a week with something like miracle grow all purpose fertilizer, and scattering slug pellets on top of the soil in the pots.

Just a bit of a heads up of how crappy our climate is for outdoor grows...

am goin for a sensi seeds early skunk mate its been grown in cool cold conditions and is a fast flowering strain that is mould and fungus resistant

sensiseeds.com /en/feminized-seeds/sensi-seeds/early-skunk-feminised]Feminised Sensi Seeds - Sensi Seeds
Early Skunk Feminised Seeds
Feminized strain
XXL Yield
Cool /Cold
High plant
35% Sativa / 65% Indica

For excellent results and reliable performance, Early Skunk could qualify as the best all-round strain in the Sensi Seed Bank Outdoor collection. Now available as a feminized variety, growers no longer even need to eliminate males at the start of the flowering period. Just like the original, feminized Early Skunk seeds produce tough, fast and amazingly vibrant plants that produce lush, heavy harvests of dank, frosted bud in virtually any climate.
Feminized Early Skunk seeds bring together the bulk and vigour of Skunk #1 and the outdoor hardiness of Early Pearl in a turbo-charged, all-female cannabis hybrid that can grow happily in the garden, on the balcony or in any outdoor location with access to direct sunlight.
Until quite recently, outdoor growers with short summers were unable to grow Skunks and other powerful cannabis hybrids to their full potential. To avoid poor weather at the end of outdoor season - which could cause fungus problems in extra-dense Skunk buds –growers in cool climates were usually forced to harvest their most exotic plants before flowering reached its peak.
Early Skunk was created to address this problem, and has been providing northern growers with the perfect solution to their dilemma ever since. The influence of the Early Pearl parent allows Early Skunk to finish weeks earlier than Skunk#1 and greatly increases the strain´s resistance to mould and fungus. The release of this superb outdoor hybrid as a reliable, uniform, feminized strain is the last step in perfecting Early Skunk – she´s potent, productive, hardy, easy to grow and now carries no risk of producing male plants!
Indica features dominate the growth pattern of feminized Early Skunk, giving her a solid, resin-encrusted flower formation and massive yields. Early Skunk´s Sativa side causes extra ´run´ in her thick arms of bud, and is much more noticeable when sampled - imparting a smooth, buoyant high which blends with and lifts the warm, powerful Skunk stone, carrying it to new and interesting places.

Back
Top Bottom