Tomatos pollen?

HomerDean

I`m week 4 into my plants , And I have Acouple Tomato plants under the same ligthing , And the Tomatos are starting to flower up , Should I be worried of the tomatos pollenating my kush plants ?

Re: Tomatos pollen ?

That got me thinking not about your Question not sure, but what to name the New strain you created Tomkush? Kushmato? Tomatokush? All in good fun HomerDean. Now back to your Question, is it possible?If you think about it female Cannabis plants are some Sticky, Horny Plants. But I think it would take the skill of a Bontanist to make this happen. :roorrip: :peace:

Thanks for a quick reply ? I`m telin you if the kush would grow some lil`cherry tomatos , That would be some good salsa .. Talk about munchies :yummy:

thats too far of a gap but im pretty sure i have a chestnut tree that gets pollinated by an oak tree. kinda like breeding a mule with a horse to make a donkey

Agreed. Kinda like a man can't impregnate a sheep, but it doesn't stop some from trying (from what I hear).

That is the funniest thing I have read all day. +reps for making me laugh.:grinjoint:

However as Flurple said their are some species that can cross breed. Some of these species can breed openly between each other while others can only breed from Male of species A to Female of species B and not in reverse. However as far as I am aware Cannabis stigma (the female part that catches and activates pollen) only work with Cannabis pollen.

+ reps to you too Flurple for bringing up this fact.

glad you got a kick out of if buddy... i laugh too but it would be nice to eat some of my chestnuts... but they taste like bitter acorns.

Back
Top Bottom