Tomorrow You vote

ItsChrome

Good evening, In just a few hours, voters from California will join together from all over the states. And they will be voting in the most important vote in the history of marijuana. "Marijuana." That word should have new meaning for us all today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Its not fate that tomorrow is voting day, and you will once again be voting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from prohibition. We are voting for our right to grow. To smoke.And should we win the day, tomorrow will no longer simply be known as voting day, but as the day we declared in one voice" We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not Vanish with out a fight~ We're going to grow on! We're going to smoke! Tomorrow we celebrate OUR Independence Day!!!

I want to wish ALL Californians success at the Poll. I have not read the entire Prop 19 Bill I and am hopeful California will legalize Marijuana and allow continued protection for Medical use. It is my sincerest hope that NO citizen ever be imprisoned for using or possession Marijuana and it's derivatives. All of America could learn from this opportunity and re-open debate on Marijuana and The Controlled Substances Act as it relates to States and citizen's rights to health, happiness and quality of life. These antiquated Laws do not reflect current views nor the will of the electorate. The beauty of American Law is the ability to alter and repeal current legislation.
Good Luck to all California voters and future citizens!

Back
Top Bottom