Too much light, how to fix?

SHOGUN420

420 Member
So she was perfectly healthy, infact very leafy and bushy having been mainline and manifold.

Admittedly, stupidly, I lowered the light for 8 hours while a slept to try entice more growth and I woke up to disaster- see pics.

Other than the light issue the environment is goooood as she was beasting prior to this.

I have raised the light significantly and gave her some foiler spray last night before lights off. Will she come back?? Some leaves seem not dry but dead on the touch and are drooping.

She still in veg.

Thank you!

20220528_090659.jpg

20220528_090712.jpg

I've done the same thing in the past....just keep light away give em a cool breeze and maybe a misting to give some moisture back to the leaves that may have gotten a bit dry from the light being close.... But should be all good.. good luck

I agree with HappyHazmat that your plants will be fine after recuperating for a few weeks. I started my seedlings under a LED strip light and decided to put them outside the first warm day we had in early May and the day of full sun did this to my plants and should have known better by only leaving them out half a day. They have been transplanted outside for about 3 weeks now and starting to grow almost an inch a day.

Other than the light issue the environment is goooood as she was beasting prior to this.
I only grow in soil but I noticed that in some of the other threads that you started your plant(s) were in Hydroton.

Is this the same plant? Asking because the droop to the stems and leaves can have one cause in a hydro style grow and be something else entirely in soil.

Back
Top Bottom