Is it normal for cannabis plant leaves to droop when lights are off?

popolino77

I recently over watered my plant but it since recovered. Today i took a peek at my plant when my light's where off and i seen the leaves drooping . is it normal for leaves to droop when the lights are off ? Or did i over water my plant again ?

Over watered it again more then likely. What kind of medium are you using? Also, can you post a few pics?

Dam i shouldn't have bought autoflower seeds. i should have bought regular female seeds so my plant would have been able to recover. My plant just recovered from over watering and it has a little phosphorus deficiency. My autoflower plant is 22 days old above soil and i think it is starting to flower. Am i screwed? I uploaded pictures to 420 photo gallery but i dont know how to post them with my smart phone. There is know tab to click on to choose photos when post with smart phone. My computer is broken

The second last pic you uploaded looks fine. Very healthy. However the last pic (with the LED on....) looks like you have over-watered it again. Follow this tut on how to properly water/feed your plant. Watering and nutrients As for it, it should recover again, but do not give it any water for at least 2-3 days. don't worry she wont die.. Just stop dunkin her head under water ;)

Back
Top Bottom