Top companies and genetics right now best yield?

Pondwater

Currently my top breeders are
humbolt company , purple city gen, and ace seeds
others I’m kinda on edge as they pop up so fast and somuch
my wwatwrmellon skittles is a 1.5gpw plant it’s a killer but out stock

humbokdts blueberry muffin is my next selection I’m hunting massive yielders with mould reaistance

what ya go

Currently my top breeders are
humbolt company , purple city gen, and ace seeds
others I’m kinda on edge as they pop up so fast and somuch
my wwatwrmellon skittles is a 1.5gpw plant it’s a killer but out stock

humbokdts blueberry muffin is my next selection I’m hunting massive yielders with mould reaistance

what ya go
@cbdhemp808 is doing a search for good mold resistance as well. He's taking a break from the forum for a bit, but I think he was focused on certain terpines leading to better resistance.

@cbdhemp808 is doing a search for good mold resistance as well. He's taking a break from the forum for a bit, but I think he was focused on certain terpines leading to better resistance.
Hey @Pondwater check out my thread, here...

The best genetics I've found so far is HI-BISCUS from Humboldt Seed Company (HSC). ZERO bud rot in conditions where most all my other plants are hit hard. I'm talking side-by-side in the same flower house. HSC's Humboldt Dream is a close 2nd. Although I haven't tried them yet, another company that's been recommended to me is Twenty20 – they also breed for bud rot resistance. NOTE: leaf mold resistance and bud rot resistance, to my knowledge, are two different animals. I assumed they were related, but not necessarily.

I've grown huge plants from seed from HSC. One factor to always keep in mind is pot size. My optimum pot is a 15 gal. homemade grow bag using black weed cloth. I've learned that a stressed-out plant in flower, come harvest time, is more likely to suffer from mold and bud rot. So, avoid pot-too-small-itis.

happy growing! :ciao:

Hey @Pondwater check out my thread, here...

The best genetics I've found so far is HI-BISCUS from Humboldt Seed Company (HSC). ZERO bud rot in conditions where most all my other plants are hit hard. I'm talking side-by-side in the same flower house. HSC's Humboldt Dream is a close 2nd. Although I haven't tried them yet, another company that's been recommended to me is Twenty20 – they also breed for bud rot resistance. NOTE: leaf mold resistance and bud rot resistance, to my knowledge, are two different animals. I assumed they were related, but not necessarily.

I've grown huge plants from seed from HSC. One factor to always keep in mind is pot size. My optimum pot is a 15 gal. homemade grow bag using black weed cloth. I've learned that a stressed-out plant in flower, come harvest time, is more likely to suffer from mold and bud rot. So, avoid pot-too-small-itis.

happy growing! :ciao:
Holy shit a humbolt company fan … the ammount of people use the humboldt org and not company it seems rare to find one using Company yet their genetics are damn locked down with massive grow outs and high filals ,

glad to meet ya brother ! How is the hibiscus in terms of yield ? Anything from them I don’t need to ask quality ,yield though hehe as squirt I grew off them was amazing but is a low ass yielder lol

Been looking at blueberry muffin and pancakes recently and wondering if I should take em

a grow in 5 gal currently I’m swapping from a 100gal bed and filling the space with 9plants my big yield would be if I can hit 5oz a plant I am happy as a pig in shit ,my pcg watermelon I got 7.5 oz and squirt was 2oz a plant as a guide lol

Holy shit a humbolt company fan … the ammount of people use the humboldt org and not company it seems rare to find one using Company yet their genetics are damn locked down with massive grow outs and high filals ,

glad to meet ya brother ! How is the hibiscus in terms of yield ? Anything from them I don’t need to ask quality ,yield though hehe as squirt I grew off them was amazing but is a low ass yielder lol
Here's my harvest report for HI-BISCUS. This was my first attempt... a test run. She was in a 5 gal. pot, which is too small. As such she suffered a lot from leaf mold; however, the buds were completely clean of bud rot – I was blown away. Very strong odor at harvest time, and good resin production. I've got two clones going now, one in 15 gal. and one in 7 gal. Hoping for a solid late-fall harvest.

Been looking at blueberry muffin and pancakes recently and wondering if I should take em

a grow in 5 gal currently I’m swapping from a 100gal bed and filling the space with 9plants my big yield would be if I can hit 5oz a plant I am happy as a pig in shit ,my pcg watermelon I got 7.5 oz and squirt was 2oz a plant as a guide lol
Yeah, HSC has the muffin, the pancake, and the cupcake! I think what sets the HI-BISCUS apart is the terpinolene content, which is associated with high bud rot resistance in sativas such as Durban Poison. I have a feeling that the Purple Panty Dropper in those HSC Blueberry crosses is what brings the bud rot resistance. PPD is also in the Humboldt Dream, and the Dream is my 2nd most bud rot resistant strain so far. It's good, but HI-BISCUS is insanely good.

I'm growing a straight Blueberry from Seedsman, and I love the effects – more so than Humboldt Dream. But the Blueberry is more prone to bud rot, at least the pheno I've been working with and cloning. I have another Seedsman Blueberry pheno that I am currently growing out as well.

I forgot to mention... the HI-BISCUS high is really great, too – an indica body high combined with an energizing sativa high, and very clear-headed and creative.

Back
Top Bottom