Top or not to top

My buddy grew this without no topping. Says he gets and average of 8oz per plant. Says all colas look like this.

Attachments

• 37C1BE50-A1CB-48DD-9F43-C936A7AE52C5.jpeg
    37C1BE50-A1CB-48DD-9F43-C936A7AE52C5.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 125
How long he been growing

How long u been growing

1st rule of fight club.... Don't compare your grows with others, set up for MAJOR disappointment

Thats a huge cola! You can grow that strain exactly like that if you mimic his environment but like @Chris Scorpio says you may be in for an eye opener if your thinking every strain grows like that. I like to top my plants a couple times but tend to not train them very much. They still grow multiple colas and lots of bud which is my goal.
Dont be afraid to experiment you will find your own grove and grow great plants!!
Happy420!! and HappyHolidays!!
:volcano-smiley:

Thats a huge cola! You can grow that strain exactly like that if you mimic his environment but like @Chris Scorpio says you may be in for an eye opener if your thinking every strain grows like that. I like to top my plants a couple times but tend to not train them very much. They still grow multiple colas and lots of bud which is my goal.
Dont be afraid to experiment you will find your own grove and grow great plants!!
Happy420!! and HappyHolidays!!
:volcano-smiley:
I’ve been trying all kinds of growing things. Hard olant to kill, love playing around and experimenting

Back
Top Bottom