Torco's Harvest PICS

This plant was a left over clone, i put it in a 2 gallon pot and just let it sit outside. i never thought it would amount to much in such a small pot.

MVC-001S23.JPG

MVC-002S27.JPG

MVC-003S25.JPG

MVC-005S30.JPG

MVC-008S27.JPG

I have been trimming for 13 hours today. i still have a long way to go

Your patience in trimming is a complete mystery to me. I can only trim so long so I spread my trimming to a few hours a day and it takes me over a week or maybe two.

i have been trimming for 2 weeks now, about 10 to 12 hours a day, except last thursday i took the day off.

I notice that I can trimm faster when the plants are already dry if that helps ya.
My personal preference is to remove all the fan leaves then hang dry. Then I can trim through it almost twice as fast as when I wet trim. Takes less than a hour to trim a 24 to 30 inch plant for me. I have never trimmed out door bud.

Ewww is all i have to say. That stuff is nasty. And coming from somebody who pushed it for 4 years, im speaking the truth.

Man, i got you both beat...a couple bumps and im done in 30. I remember me and my friend did 9 plants, all over 30 inches in 2 1/2 hours. We were so geeked out that night though. I hardly ever do ***, but that night it was a celebration!!

most of my plants are over 7 feet tall, they are large, and my partner that i grow with has one arm, he does what he can but its mostley me trimming all the plants

Ewww is all i have to say. That stuff is nasty. And coming from somebody who pushed it for 4 years, im speaking the truth.

Oh i totally agree that it is nasty.....Im a stoner anyway, i like being mellowed out instead of hyped up. I was just sharing an experience.

And Torco, im sure your plants are 4 times the size that those were.

He does have some damn impressive outdoor plants. Those mosters are a beauty the few know.
I've shared that experience many-a-time, berry, and i feel you. It ok once in a while if you can control it but i've seen too many people fall into that pit. I love to see stoners. True stoners that love marijuana for what it is and what it represents. Torco here is a patriot in my eyes.

some more Papaya

MVC-013S20.JPG

MVC-012S23.JPG

This is what i have jarred up so far, each jar has about 4 to 5 ounces each.

MVC-014S23.JPG

MVC-016S21.JPG

Morning Moose, The Papaya is genetics its all that color. All of it is still pretty green. It needs to cure for a while.

Good morning mate. I might have a go at the Papaya this summer for a guerilla grow in the bush. I've been checking out the various plants with the purpling, and also want to grow Sputnik, which has magenta flowers as a genetic trait. A very pretty flower. There is a pic of it in Rosenthal's new book, but beans are hard to find. I like the description of the ballistic high as well. Does the Papaya smell and taste of paw paw (papaya)?

Papaya is a very strong pungent smell. very sticky also.

One thing i dont like about the Papaya i just grew its got way to many leaves. and i mean lots of leaves to trim up. it took me forever to finish them.

Back
Top Bottom