Traprs 1st Grow Orange Hill Special & Euphria Hydro Attempt

re: Traprs 1st Grow Orange Hill Special & Euphria Hydro Attempt

Here's my update for the week.. Changed nutes the girls have started there streching.. Jumped bout 4 inchs looking good
image13629.jpg
image13778.jpg
image13779.jpg
image13777.jpg

Adjusted ph back to 5.6
Also set up veg tent added ac and planted the PC and dark devil the LSD and cheese auto beans have not sprouted .. Kinda of bummed a guess I will set up a new journal for these also transplanted 2 OHS clones and 2 euforia
That is all have a great week y'all.. Sorry for the sorry pics forgot camera when I went to check on the girls all I had was phone

Yay! Euphoria (Euforia? Are these different or just spelled different?) is looking much better. If its the same strain as I have going, you're going to be getting some beautiful smells and potent buds soon! :yahoo:

I'd check the timer to sync it again to your desired schedule. Otherwize I'm not sure.

From what I have been told just keep the same schedule. They just lose out on a little light.

u get everything back on track ? and was it a good smell?

when i grew autos the barley even smelled , ive had a carbon filter for a year and never used it. now that im doing autos i hope to have so many different aromas coming from my tent soon .

image13947.jpg
image13948.jpg
image13949.jpg
image13950.jpg

The girls are looking great jumped bout 6." Since I flipped the 12/12 smelling spicy in there
Changed the nutes today adjusted ph 5.8 running 1100 ppm[/QUOTE\

man she looks nice . i cant wait to have smell coming from my tent .

Back
Top Bottom