Traprs 1st Grow Orange Hill Special & Euphria Hydro Attempt

re: Traprs 1st Grow Orange Hill Special & Euphria Hydro Attempt

Those clones look fine, Idk, give em a few more weeks, I've had some clones take a full 21 days to root. Glad your euphoria is bouncing back :) keep up the good work! :passitleft:

wow im in ,, another water farm grower .. i have a few questions regarding tha water farm i will ask later .. we need to line up a water farm grow for our barneys l.s.d !!! with temps like those seems u could be close to me in the south!!

i like how u have upgraded your setup throughout your grow. i was worried about temps also i looked at chillers and damn they are . then i found this video that shows how to make and easy cheap one . to this is better than freezing water bottles or paying hundreds of bucks on a chiller .
yea we should I have a couple of more months on this grow but setting up another tent as we speak.. i will send a invite when I start it.. thanks for the DYi chiller i just ordered a chiller today but may make 1 for the next one..

little update i have a chiller coming and the start of a new tent..damn this is addicting ..i love to go and watch my girls grow... but will add in some auto for a bit of a bonus as the grow is going next time,
and gonna attempt to feminize some seeds.. toker69 has it going on check it out!How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

image13337.jpg
image13338.jpg
Chiller arrived and installed 68* now!! The girls should like that now don't you think?:surf::morenutes:

image13337.jpg
image13338.jpg
Chiller arrived and installed 68* now!! The girls should like that now don't you think?:surf::morenutes:

u should benefit from that greatly ...:goodjob:

mini update
i think I have everything installed for my grow tent..now just to get it all dialed in
image13350.jpg
image13351.jpg

Outside Temp 82*
Inside Temp 75*
Ph 6.0
PPm 12500
water temp 67*
Rh 56%
and about 17 more days till I flip them 12/12
The Girls are 46 days into veg will be 63 days of veg when i flip them..Cant hardly wait:cheer:

Things look look they are coming along very nice Trapr. Keep up the good work.;)

Question why does my ph keep going up? I adjust it back to 5.6 it goes up to 6.1
Is the girls going thru that many nutes?

It could be evaporation or something.
On Mine I set it for 5.8 and the next day it will be up to 6.1/6.2 both the solution in the waterfarms and
and in the bucket I mixed up still sitting there.

Usually just the first day for me...then the next I can see it go up higher as its using more nutes.

:goodjob: on the pretty ladies.. cant wait till my grow is more exciting . vegg time is so damn boring! all good though in a few weeks i will have more to keep me busy since the new room will b up and running..

i cant wait to use the water farm . i look at it every day sitting in the corner all sad. i think im going to keep the lemon kush i have going in soil and get a clone from her for the wf and compare the taste. people say soil grown taste better than hydro.

how often do u change the water ?

:goodjob: on the pretty ladies.. cant wait till my grow is more exciting . vegg time is so damn boring! all good though in a few weeks i will have more to keep me busy since the new room will b up and running..

i cant wait to use the water farm . i look at it every day sitting in the corner all sad. i think im going to keep the lemon kush i have going in soil and get a clone from her for the wf and compare the taste. people say soil grown taste better than hydro.
I change them out every 7-10 days I really like my water farm just bought a new bubbler for veg.. Ordered new tent hell I am gonna have a whole set up for veg and then flowering

hell yea .. that's the way u do it slowly acquire the shit u need ..next thing u know u have tons of equipment and weed..im chomping at the bit to set it up and go !!

Not much to report going to do nute change tomorrow will take some pics to post mu OHS is about 14" tall and close to 20" across one more week then going to flip them to 12/12.. The euforia about caught up to another week and she will be up threw screen
Have taken clones from both.. Going to try and use colloidal silver make some feminized seeds with OHS

Not much to report going to do nute change tomorrow will take some pics to post mu OHS is about 14" tall and close to 20" across one more week then going to flip them to 12/12.. The euforia about caught up to another week and she will be up threw screen
Have taken clones from both.. Going to try and use colloidal silver make some feminized seeds with OHS

i wanna see how the process with the colloidal silver goes .. im interested in it for sure . we need to find out if anyone is close enough to swap shit .

OHS
image13580.jpg
image13581.jpg
euforia

Change nutes and switched to a 12/12 starting 1 sept
Ph 5.7
Ppm 1350
Wt 67
Room temp 81
Have 2 clones in there also going to try colloidal silver on OHS to feminized some seeds
Let the stretch begin woohoo

time for live action !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom