Tropicana?

Looking great! that strain sounds awesome. If one is a Male I might consider letting them pollinate but I suppose you took a clone so maybe no need. Anyways, I'm following along!
I should know better by tomorrow on wether or not it's male, she's still putting out branches evenly across .and what I see is 3 nodes down from the top where a branch is already growing, it looks like another small branch... most pre-flowers don't grow a stalk .if it is male I'll save pollen and just pollenat 2 or 3 flowers.

I took a better pic of the supected nanner.
IMG_20200416_134639028.jpg
IMG_20200416_134642564.jpg

The software that is used for this message board does have an "edit" button that only the person who posted the msg can use. I don't know how long it lasts but once it is gone the msg cannot be edited. Since your two msgs are only 3 minutes apart it should still have been there.

I did a google search and found two Tropicana strains. The first is just the one word, Tropicana. The other strain is Tropicana Cookies.
I found the edit button, I don't understand most of these icons and my big clunky fingers keep hitting wrong buttons

now for watering,I can lift the bucket whilst sitting on the floor without pulling or straining anything and my dip-stick comes out dry. so time to water, I give each girl 3 quart's. 1 first thing in the morning 1 about 10 and the last at noon. I made a watering bottle so I can water gently.
IMG_20200417_061631961_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom