Tropicana?

as reward for stressing her she is getting some time in real sun
IMG_20200414_083010105.jpg

I'm thinking about giving the other two a trim, I used to resist trimming off big fan leavs . it just seems wrong to remove the biggest solar panels. any thoughts on that
IMG_20200414_090003909_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200414_085009684_HDR.jpg

I'm thinking about giving the other two a trim, I used to resist trimming off big fan leavs . it just seems wrong to remove the biggest solar panels. any thoughts on that
IMG_20200414_090003909_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200414_085009684_HDR.jpg
She needs to keep the fans a while longer ! Want to keep building roots and they need all the help they can get . That’s my opinion, I’m guilty of defol to the max I believe it hurt my yield . Normal done day 21 of flower the defol opens bud sites .

5 weeks old today. the girls are growing fast at this point, I have to water every 3 days. I'm going to hold off on feeding them for one more week. the one I tied down yesterday is responding to her bondage very well
IMG_20200415_052846505_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200415_052852486.jpg

I see you already know the concept of making a clone . Girls are looking good ! Let’s see what @Backlipslide has going on , I know he’d like to check it out . We need more eyes on this grow that going great !

watering, I see a lot of people asking about watering.i grow in 5gal buckets. I use two methods. weight, I've come to know the weight of a wet bucket so it's easy to tell from trying to lift em. the other is a dip-stick, I use a long bamboo skewer. just poke it in to the bottom of the bucket if it comes out dry, water.just like baking a cake
IMG_20200416_073522647.jpg

WOW. I really shouldn't smoke so early in the morning.. sorry bout that last post.if ur high it may make sense to you
The software that is used for this message board does have an "edit" button that only the person who posted the msg can use. I don't know how long it lasts but once it is gone the msg cannot be edited. Since your two msgs are only 3 minutes apart it should still have been there.

I did a google search and found two Tropicana strains. The first is just the one word, Tropicana. The other strain is Tropicana Cookies.

The software that is used for this message board does have an "edit" button that only the person who posted the msg can use. I don't know how long it lasts but once it is gone the msg cannot be edited. Since your two msgs are only 3 minutes apart it should still have been there.

I did a google search and found two Tropicana strains. The first is just the one word, Tropicana. The other strain is Tropicana Cookies.

actually I found the container it came in and it was called black cherry x Tropicana punch.i knew there had to be a way to edit posts but I'm trying to do all of this on a 3X5 screen so I miss a lot of the options... but little by little I'm getting the hang of it

Back
Top Bottom